Author Topic: Alleged Cruz Mistress: ‘I Had A Purely Professional Relationship’ With Cruz  (Read 3315 times)

Offline ArneFufkin

Amanda on tapper. Was very genuine and I believe her!

What I don't believe, is that Trump's people are doing this.

Think logically for a minute. Who would be the first suspects? Right! Trump's people.
So why would they do something that stupid?
I think it is the GOPe trying to keep the going all the way to convention!  First with Melania, now with the ET!

You seriously overestimate the professional competence of "Trump's people."

Offline musiclady

Summa TRUMPS Magna.

Nicely played, Professor!   :beer:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Wingnut

Nicely played, Professor!   :beer:

He did take the High road!  But then he always does!  Bravo!

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision

Think logically for a minute. Who would be the first suspects? Right! Trump's people.
I think it is the GOPe trying to keep the going all the way to convention!  First with Melania, now with the ET!
His paid staff members are known to pull drastic stunts like this. It's a high-risk/high-reward approach, and with Trump holding steady in the polls (still stuck below 50) seemingly no matter what he does, they think they can get away with it more easily even if it fails.

Besides, Trump and the Enquirer are VERY close, as has been well-documented; the Enquirer's motive, at least for them, is clear. If this were GOPe they'd have used other channels, probably a mainstream news network (which, if credible, you KNOW full well the networks would have run with it).

Trump is not a man of subtle actions. This was almost certainly the work of his staff.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline 17 Oaks

• The Ranch in S Texas

I wish you were kidding, but sadly you are not.  One only needs to look at Trump and his actions and words and it tells you everything you need to know...SURE its Trump, that is HOW he operates and the way he has operated his entire life.

Trump is a mile wide and an inch deep, just about as shallow as they come.  He has not plans, no depth chart, lacks any real knowledge about how govt works and thinks he can buy everyone off, which is what is has always done.

Anyone who buys very deep into Trump, like thinking this guy would be a good (let alone great) President only goes to prove P.T. Barnum was right.    He is a schuckster and a huckster who does nothing but deal the cards fast, loose and off the bottom of the deck and they are ALL marked.

Is he fun to watch, you betcha, do we like hearing most of his blather, sure long as he is talking about real issues and not other candidates, their wives and personal lives.  He only talks about those things because he lacks any substance and depth.

He is a cheap date, but you would not to take him to the prom....
Don:  Got here thru God, Guns and Guts, I speak John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere; this make ME: Christian, Conservative, Capitalist, Constitutionalist...