Author Topic: ‘Omarosa, stop!’ CNN’s Don Lemon loses it, cuts mic before she answers first question, SCRAPS segment  (Read 486 times)

rangerrebew

‘Omarosa, stop!’ CNN’s Don Lemon loses it, cuts mic before she answers first question, SCRAPS segment
March 26, 2016 | Tom Tillison | Print Article

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/03/26/omarosa-stop-cnns-don-lemon-loses-it-cuts-mic-before-she-answers-first-question-scraps-segment-321515

The 2016 presidential election has everyone on edge.

CNN host Don Lemon was a little testy Friday night, cutting the mic to a guest barely one minute into a segment.

Lemon asked guest Omarosa Manigault to respond to the “over the top” Twitter war between Republican front-runner Donald Trump and rival Ted Cruz, and when the former “Apprentice” contestant and Trump supporter tried to redirect her answer, he lost it.

“I’m not gonna let you do that,” Lemon interjected. “Omarosa, stop!”

And when she continued talking, he called for her mic to be cut.

“Cut the mic, everybody,” Lemon said, gesturing to his neck. “We’re not doing that. I want everyone on this panel to answer the question directly.”

He then abruptly went to commercial, with fellow panelist and Cruz supporter Kellyanne Conway never getting past hello.

Wow.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 12:26:54 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
A presenter preventing spin? What's next - accuracy in reporting?!
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online Lando Lincoln

Did you read the comments accompanying the article?  I am indeed an anachronistic old dog. I can spell reasonably well, I have some semblance of grammar, and I generally understand protocol.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
I use comment blocker. Life's too short.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
‘Omarosa, stop!’ CNN’s Don Lemon loses it, cuts mic before she answers first question, SCRAPS segment
March 26, 2016 | Tom Tillison | Print Article

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/03/26/omarosa-stop-cnns-don-lemon-loses-it-cuts-mic-before-she-answers-first-question-scraps-segment-321515

The 2016 presidential election has everyone on edge.

CNN host Don Lemon was a little testy Friday night, cutting the mic to a guest barely one minute into a segment.

Lemon asked guest Omarosa Manigault to respond to the “over the top” Twitter war between Republican front-runner Donald Trump and rival Ted Cruz, and when the former “Apprentice” contestant and Trump supporter tried to redirect her answer, he lost it.

“I’m not gonna let you do that,” Lemon interjected. “Omarosa, stop!”

And when she continued talking, he called for her mic to be cut.

“Cut the mic, everybody,” Lemon said, gesturing to his neck. “We’re not doing that. I want everyone on this panel to answer the question directly.”

He then abruptly went to commercial, with fellow panelist and Cruz supporter Kellyanne Conway never getting past hello.

Wow.

I didn't watch it, don't know a lot about the personalities involved, but I do know that if I had been stupid enough to ask Omarosa for her comments, I would have deserved what I got.  Lemon must have a very overinflated opinion of his abilities to think that he could keep her on track.