Author Topic: Texas: Muslim Dairy Queen owner installs signs comparing Hindus to monkeys  (Read 1429 times)

rangerrebew

Texas: Muslim Dairy Queen owner installs signs comparing Hindus to monkeys

https://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2016/03/26/texas-muslim-dairy-queen-owner-installs-signs-comparing-hindus-to-monkeys/

Posted on March 26, 2016 by creeping

Hinduphobia? Hate crime? No, just Islam. The Pakistani Muslim immigrant attacks all faiths. The media, CAIR, Obama, et al will ignore this as if it didn’t even happen. via: Muslim Dairy Queen owner in Texas installed signs around his business comparing Hindus to monkeys – San Antonio Express-News h/t Dee

A Texas Dairy Queen franchise owner who has signs comparing Hindus to monkeys wrapping around his Houston-area restaurant says he is not prejudiced despite calls for an apology from the Hindu community and condemnation from Dairy Queen’s corporate office.

Instead, Mohammad Dar, a 65-year-old Muslim, says Hindus are the “racists.” There are more than approximately 1 billion people who identify as Hindu, making it the third-largest religion in the world, according to a survey published by Adherents.com.
 islamic-hinduphobia

About a year ago, Dar decided to publicize his self-taught findings — which he says he’s been “researching” for 14 years — in a series of displays at his business in order to point out the wrongs of certain religions, specifically Hinduism, he told mySA.com in a phone interview on Wednesday.

The Dairy Queen is located at 1107 Highway 146 Dairy Queen in Kemah, about 25 miles north of Galveston. Company officials called the placement of the signs in a statement to mySA.com Thursday an “unfortunate action” and said they are “not representative of our iconic family brand. We do not condone this behavior.”

Dar, a 40-year U.S. citizen from Pakistan, said he is aware of the controversy he has created, but maintains that he is not “putting any human down.”

“I’m pointing out what’s wrong with Hinduism, which is a force of racism,” he said.

Revered figures such as Queen Elizabeth II, Pope John Paul II and the Dalai Lama make cameos on his signs, labeled as “practitioners and preachers of racism by faith.” He also notes the Holy Trinity is a “crime” and “tool to deny human equality” invented by a “crook.” Another piece of his material compares the ancient religion of Hinduism to “monkyism (sic).”

“Hindus don’t follow any limit or law, they follow desires like an animal – that is the foundation of Hinduism,” Dar said in the interview. “Monkeys don’t plan anything, they just do what they desire, but humans follow the limit and law.”

The business owner said questions were what he intended to evoke.

“It’s nothing personal, it’s educational,” he added. “I’m really making people mad, but what I’m doing is communicating and inviting them to communicate […] they think I am attacking their religion, but I am not.”

“If someone is a monkey, he’s going to end up in disaster. All he’s going to do is create disaster for himself and the people around him, that’s why animals are kept in a room away from the public,” Dar said.

Dar’s fast-food business will come to an end at the end of the month, but his strides to spread his message will not, he said.

“I will take my signs, but I will not go away,” he said, defiantly. “I will go to public places and put my signs up and make brochures to let people know where they have gone wrong.”

Dar denies the signs are the reason he is closing the restaurant. He said a corporate mandate that would cost too much money is the reason.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2016, 09:02:39 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

I dare not even think of the accusations, condemnations, wailing, angry media and liberals if a Hindu compared a muzzie to a monkey. 13859 :2gunz: :sword: :#@$%:

Online mountaineer

I suspect DQ could do more than say, "Tut tut," but they don't want to offend Muslims.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I suspect DQ could do more than say, "Tut tut," but they don't want to offend Muslims.
I am pretty sure there is a clause in the franchise contract, dealing with damage to the franchisors image, etc.

I do not know the legal, technical name for this, however.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Charlespg

Musamonkeys
does have a certain ring  to it  :whistle:
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

rangerrebew

Musamonkeys
does have a certain ring  to it  :whistle:

:mauslaff:

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
The signs he posted are at the original San Antonio Express article page.  A lot more than that Hindu sign.
http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/Muslim-Dairy-Queen-owner-in-Texas-installed-signs-6998683.php#photo-9691532

This guy is a Muslim version of David Icke and Ken Ham rolled into one.

Here is his website. You may need some thorazine after visiting.
http://www.limitisthetruth.com/

« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 03:00:27 pm by AbaraXas »

HonestJohn

Hmm.

The Hindu God Hanuman - Monkey God and Hero of the Ramayana. Hanuman, the Hindu monkey god, is one of the most celebrated and worshipped figures in Hinduism.

« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 06:38:09 pm by HonestJohn »

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Still waiting on the viral media outrage.
The Republic is lost.