Author Topic: Black Lives Matter Founders Named To Fortune’s World’s Greatest Leaders List  (Read 443 times)

rangerrebew

Black Lives Matter Founders Named To Fortune’s World’s Greatest Leaders List

http://downtrend.com/71superb/black-lives-matter-founders-named-to-fortunes-worlds-greatest-leaders-list

March 25, 2016| by Brian Anderson

There is either a genuine lack of leadership in the world or Fortune Magazine is completely full of shit. I’m going to guess it’s a little of both. In their infinite wisdom, Fortune just named the founders of the Black Lives Matter movement to their annual list of the World’s Greatest Leaders.

At #27 on the list we find Alicia Garza, Patrisse Cullors, and Opal Tometi. If those names mean nothing to you it’s because nobody knows who these women are. And that kind of begs the question: how are 3 anonymous women among the world’s greatest leaders? This trio of ladies formed the Black lives Matter movement following the justified self-defense shooting of Trayvon Martin. No one noticed this movement until hysterical black activists resurrected it following the justified self-defense shooting of Michael Brown.

Seriously how did these women make the list? Black Lives Matter is not only a pointless movement; it is a scattered leaderless movement. If anyone had to make a guess as to who leads BLM, I bet most people would pick that goofy white guy that pretends to be a black guy, Shaun King, or that vest-wearing nimrod who is failing badly at running for Mayor of Baltimore, DeRay McKesson. I’m pretty sure none of you would have guessed Alicia Garza, Patrisse Cullors, and Opal Tometi are the leaders.

Fortune gives a little clue as to why they picked this group:

Modern social movements often fizzle after their moment in the national news (Occupy Wall Street comes to mind), but Black Lives Matter has steadily gained momentum since its founding in 2013.

Oh, that explains it. Black Lives Matter is slightly less pathetic than Occupy Wall Street. This is an equation known as “shit plus one” and it works like this: If you are moderately better than something that is horrible, then by default that makes you not quite as bad. OWS was a bunch of smelly hippies that had no real message or demands other than they wanted to befoul public spaces with their filth.

Fortune thinks BLM is OWL plus one, but I disagree. Considering all of the riots, property damage, and cops and white people murdered in the name of BLM, I’d say Black Lives Matter is a terrorist organization. I’m surprised the Fortune editors didn’t include the ISIS founders on this list of world’s greatest leaders.

We do have to take this list with a grain of salt. Some of the other clowns listed here include: John Legend, Bono, John Oliver, and Jorge Ramos. About the only thing this list got right is that Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton do not appear anywhere on it.

Fortune has really damaged its credibility with this list. A racist hashtag is not worthy of praise. Riots, looting, and murder are not expressions of a great movement. Dividing the country and increasing racial tension does not equal great leadership. Black Lives Matter is ineffective as a tool for social change, but quite good at creating destruction, mayhem, and resentment.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2016, 03:04:05 pm by rangerrebew »

Bill Cipher

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Nah, he's still in bed.  :tongue2:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Wingnut

Nah, he's still in bed.  :tongue2:

WTF is in bed

WTH should be up by now! :chairbang:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I normally see little use for profanity in news or opinion articles, but in this case Mr. Anderson's comments in his first sentence are entirely appropriate!