Author Topic: 'Seriously?': Megyn Kelly hits out at Donald Trump after he retweets unflattering photo of Ted Cruz's wife Heidi next to his model wife Melania  (Read 11062 times)

A-Lert

Ok ... I'll give you the first point.  On the second point, I don't think it's a matter of GOPers being sore losers as much as GOPers realizing that Trump will be equally as disastrous as Hillary.

No woman would vote for a sexual predator enabler, but neither would any woman vote for a male chauvinist who demoralizes and degrades women. 

Trump v. Clinton --- I can't think of a more devestating election.  I can't help but look back six months ago at how positive things looked for the GOP when we had 17 candidates to chose from; including outsiders, and young and new candidates. Any way you cut it, Trump chiseled away at them one by one, while virtually leaving Hillary alone.  The writing on the wall has never been so obvious.  Trump's objective was to take down the GOP and pave the way for Hillary.

So then I guess women will not vote for Hillary if she runs against anyone other than Trump? No women will vote if it is Clinton vs. Trump?

Trump is fairly selective about the women he degrades.  He's crude, but so are his detractors like Rosie O'Donnell.

A-Lert

Trump loves women.  He has purchased, used, and discarded many.

There you go! Can you provide purchase prices?

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

There you go! Can you provide purchase prices?
I'm not sure what it costs to import a wife.  Melania says ""I never thought to stay here without papers. I had a visa, I traveled every few months back to the country to Slovenia to stamp the visa. I came back, I applied for the green card, I applied for the citizenship later on after many years of green card." 

I am sure it is many thousands of dollars.  Much more than most immigrants can afford.

A-Lert

I'm not sure what it costs to import a wife.  Melania says ""I never thought to stay here without papers. I had a visa, I traveled every few months back to the country to Slovenia to stamp the visa. I came back, I applied for the green card, I applied for the citizenship later on after many years of green card." 

I am sure it is many thousands of dollars.  Much more than most immigrants can afford.

Where do you suppose all those Pakis and Afghans streaming across our southern border got the many thousands of dollars to travel to Mexico?

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
The anti-Trump, pro-Cruz PAC started the wives thing.

Oh I see, guilt by association.  Oh my!

Trump is disgusting and Heidi Cruz is a beautiful woman with two beautiful daughters.  That picture of Milania is on the internet.  Anyone doing a search of Trumps wife would find it.  The thing about getting naked for the camera.  Never is gone from the internet.  furthermore Cruz had nothing to do with that.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Trump married a model that has naked pictures on the internet and he blames Cruz.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

A-Lert

Oh I see, guilt by association.  Oh my!

Isn't that what you anti-Trumps did with David Duke and the KKK?

Offline Chosen Daughter

Isn't that what you anti-Trumps did with David Duke and the KKK?

Wrong, I don't.  My comments have been about Trump himself.  Promoting those idea's.

Where do you suppose all those Pakis and Afghans streaming across our southern border got the many thousands of dollars to travel to Mexico?
Wouldn't it be fantastic if the potential terrorist entering illegally were not camouflaged by the waves of thousands of illegals just looking for a job?

One way to solve that would be to build a wall around the land of the free and home of the brave.  another possibility would be to make it easier for low skilled labor to be matched with employers who needed low skilled labor.

A-Lert

Wouldn't it be fantastic if the potential terrorist entering illegally were not camouflaged by the waves of thousands of illegals just looking for a job?

One way to solve that would be to build a wall around the land of the free and home of the brave.  another possibility would be to make it easier for low skilled labor to be matched with employers who needed low skilled labor.

Seemed we didn't have a problem matching low skilled workers with employers in the 50s, 60s and 70s. Most were seasonal and returned to their homelands.   

Crossing the border between Canada and the US was a breeze.  Now you have to have a passport and an itinerary. The world has changed and not always for the better.

We could always hire illegals to build a wall.  :silly:

Offline Chosen Daughter

Do you mean illegal immigrants?  Anyone working in manufacturing fits the category of low income jobs.  There are already too little jobs for Americans.  We don't need more people coming across the border to fill the jobs that are actually left and haven't gone to China, India or Mexico.  The question about affording to get to Mexico.  I would also like to know how these Mexicans who are so poor and need a chance to make it in America can afford to pay the thousands it takes to pay the coyotes?

Do you mean illegal immigrants?  Anyone working in manufacturing fits the category of low income jobs.  There are already too little jobs for Americans.  We don't need more people coming across the border to fill the jobs that are actually left and haven't gone to China, India or Mexico.  The question about affording to get to Mexico.  I would also like to know how these Mexicans who are so poor and need a chance to make it in America can afford to pay the thousands it takes to pay the coyotes?
In Madison WI, local businesses can't find low skilled labor.  Local businesses are turning to technology to solve the labor shortage...which means those jobs will be lost...and machines don't pay SS and income taxes.

Local businesses are having to choose to pay overtime, or hire the criminal and drugged up rejects kicked off welfare.  They are paying overtime in many cases but some of those workers do not want to work 12 hours a day.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
This YouTube video of a Neil Cavuto show - a discussion between Rubio and Cruz campaign operatives - done BEFORE the Florida primary shows the Ted Cruz campaign sliming Melania posing for nude pictures (around the 4 min mark).  BEFORE the despicable ad came out the day of the Utah primary.

Cruz's people were talking this trash before the PAC ad - the PAC was just happily following the cues.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALErcfr7jQ0&feature=youtu.be 
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline sinkspur

This YouTube video of a Neil Cavuto show - a discussion between Rubio and Cruz campaign operatives - done BEFORE the Florida primary shows the Ted Cruz campaign sliming Melania posing for nude pictures (around the 4 min mark).  BEFORE the despicable ad came out the day of the Utah primary.

Cruz's people were talking this trash before the PAC ad - the PAC was just happily following the cues.

LOL!  Trump knows these pics are out there.  Hell, HE had them taken for some PR stunt of his.  So he's obviously proud of them.  Why would he get so incensed that somebody pulled them off Google and put them in an ad? 

Is this trash?  Why would Trump publish trash pictures  of his wife?  How did these get into the public domain?

This is a phony, trumped-up tantrum by Trump who knew he would lose Utah badly and wanted to distract. So, as always, he jumps offside and ramps it up with a midnight tweet maligning Cruz's wife, the fallout from which likely shaved another 3 points off his favorables among women.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Bill Cipher

:thumbsup:

Offline musiclady

Ok ... I'll give you the first point.  On the second point, I don't think it's a matter of GOPers being sore losers as much as GOPers realizing that Trump will be equally as disastrous as Hillary.

No woman would vote for a sexual predator enabler, but neither would any woman vote for a male chauvinist who demoralizes and degrades women. 

Trump v. Clinton --- I can't think of a more devestating election.  I can't help but look back six months ago at how positive things looked for the GOP when we had 17 candidates to chose from; including outsiders, and young and new candidates. Any way you cut it, Trump chiseled away at them one by one, while virtually leaving Hillary alone.  The writing on the wall has never been so obvious.  Trump's objective was to take down the GOP and pave the way for Hillary.

Yep.  This nails it.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

Doubt this, but if it's true Donald had a lot of help:

1) his idiot voters
2) various "anti-GOPe" conservative media blowhards like Hannity and drug-addict limpballs, Ingraham, even Levin at first
3)  slimy sleazy opportunistic politicians like Christie, Ben carson Gingrich, etc.
4) media giving him 24/7 coverage
5) other candidates, even Ted Cruz, who could not praise the guy enough, look it up and weep.

A bunch of fools and idiots who wanted to be seen as "anti-GOPe" and made horse's asses of themselves in the process.

Bill Cipher

First; I don't believe Trump will run 3rd party if he doesn't get the nomination.

Second; If he does get the nomination, I think it is more than likely that the sore loser GOPers will not support the Trump ticket.

Why would any woman vote for a sexual predator enabler? It totally baffles me how any sane human being could possibly support that vile, evil  witch.

As to the third point:  maybe because they don't have the same opinion of her that you do.  "Vile," "evil," and "witch" are all subjective labels, they aren't themselves facts.  Others who view the same facts may very well draw different conclusions than you.  And apparently they do; which is a fact and one you don't seem to be coming to terms with.

More broadly, and not just you, and not just to Trumpettes, there is an unfortunate strain in much right of center political thinking that believes that their subjective worldview is necessarily the only objective view and so of course the rest of the world must secretly believe the same, and would act accordingly, if only we could rid ourselves of the small band of elite liberal oppressors.  Problem is, a lot of the rest of the world doesn't share that identical set of beliefs secretly or otherwise.  Thus, a goodly portion of the rest of the world can still be rational and yet not share your subjective conclusions about someone like Clinton.  For better or for worse, those are the facts, and declaiming that everyone who doesn't view her like you do is irrational doesn't deal with those facts nor does it advance the goal of convincing these other people that your view is the better one.

Offline musiclady

Trump married a model that has naked pictures on the internet and he blames Cruz.

What a perfect, simple statement of truth!

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
LOL!  Trump knows these pics are out there.  Hell, HE had them taken for some PR stunt of his.  So he's obviously proud of them.  Why would he get so incensed that somebody pulled them off Google and put them in an ad? 

Is this trash?  Why would Trump publish trash pictures  of his wife?  How did these get into the public domain?

This is a phony, trumped-up tantrum by Trump who knew he would lose Utah badly and wanted to distract. So, as always, he jumps offside and ramps it up with a midnight tweet maligning Cruz's wife, the fallout from which likely shaved another 3 points off his favorables among women.

Once again - diverting and distracting - from the ACTUAL issue at hand.  Everyone knows about the nude pics of Melania - BFD. 

What is so heinous about this is that superimposed over Melania's picture was a comment "Meet Melanie Trump Your Next First Lady - OR YOU COULD SUPPORT TED CRUZ ON TUESDAY".

What you're saying is that because she posed nude years ago - it is righteous fodder for a political ad now.  An ad promoting Ted Cruz.

An ad that came out after Cruz's campaign operative basically said the SAME thing on Neil Cavuto's show just before the Florida primary. 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline aligncare

Trump is not a misogynist.

Walk down the halls of Trump's office in Manhattan and you see women in high-level positions within the Trump Organization. That's how you can tell if someone is a misogynist, by who they hire and promote.

No one has ever sued Donald Trump for workplace sexual-harassment. That's another way you can tell if someone is a misogynist.

Offline musiclady

Walk down the halls of Trump's office in Manhattan and you see women in high-level positions within the Trump Organization. That's how you can tell if someone is a misogynist, by who they hire and promote.

No one has ever sued Donald Trump for workplace sexual-harassment. That's another way you can tell if someone is a misogynist.

So the fact that he uses vile language which debases females (on a regular basis) is just fine with you?

And if no one has ever sued Trump for harassment, that's probably out of fear.  We've all watched how he completely destroys anyone who even dares disagree with him.  He's monstrous.  I can't even imagine how fearful it would be to for him to be your boss and cross him.....

The problem with your defense, ac, is that we've all watched him in action.  He's an overt misogynist, and all but the most loyal see it.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.

http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/exclusive-inside-the-donald-trump-sexual-assault-lawsuit/

Literally the first result on a google search.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
What's worse: the candidate who is secretly not misogynist but who publicly wants to be seen as a misogynist and coward and bully by bashing female reporters

or

A candidate who is a misogynist, bully and coward through and through?