Author Topic: Fox News Poll: Cruz gains on Trump in GOP race, Clinton up by double digits  (Read 2154 times)

Bill Cipher

I think it would be a shame if only Cruz supporters felt comfortable to post in the political forum.  While I disagree with aligncare's support for Trump, I like to see his point of view.

I agree.

A-Lert

Totally agree.  Trump is the Dems dream candidate, and they're waiting with baited breath to throw the kitchen sink at him. (forgive the mixed metaphor!)

Unless we stop the Trump train, Hillary is our next President.

Wait until the gloves come off and the sexual predator enabler, Hillary, is exposed for the lying, evil witch she is.

Why any female would support her is beyond belief. She worked to destroy Bill's victims. What a vile, wicked, poor excuse for a human beibg.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I think it would be a shame if only Cruz supporters felt comfortable to post in the political forum.  While I disagree with aligncare's support for Trump, I like to see his point of view.

That's fine if we all play by those rules but their guy is so great that they must have a protected zone where not a word against his highness can be spoken!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Bill Cipher

That's fine if we all play by those rules but their guy is so great that they must have a protected zone where not a word against his highness can be spoken!

That's not entirely fair.  I admit they use it as a safe space, but it also lets some of them relax so they're not quite so wound up when they come out here.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
That's not entirely fair.  I admit they use it as a safe space, but it also lets some of them relax so they're not quite so wound up when they come out here.

Rational people dont require safe zones!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Bill Cipher

Rational people dont require safe zones!

We all need to take a breather from time to time.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
We all need to take a breather from time to time.

Muslim slums in ever major European city give them a real breather!  What's  the difference here?

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Bill Cipher

Muslim slums in ever major European city give them a real breather!  What's  the difference here?

If you have to ask, ....

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
If you have to ask, ....

I don't have to ask!  I KNOW that such things are bad wherever they are allowed to exsist.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Bill Cipher

I don't have to ask!  I KNOW that such things are bad wherever they are allowed to exsist.

Then we'll just have to agree to disagree.

Wingnut

Well... la de f-ing da.  I hope they give you a reach around for sticking up for them while they stick it to you.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
"Safe zones" usually imply safety from the truth.  It's not healthy, but it may be necessary.