Author Topic: Again: Nothing is off limits for Donald Trump, including spouses  (Read 4761 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: Again: Nothing is off limits for Donald Trump, including spouses
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2016, 09:02:21 pm »

What is a WhiteGenocide Influencer?

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2016, 09:04:40 pm »

Twitter term for someone who retweets from their page, or vice versa.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2016, 09:19:43 pm »
Twitter term for someone who retweets from their page, or vice versa.

Thanks, I was baffled.  And, I use Twitter....a little bit.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2016, 10:59:44 pm »
Funny thing is I don't even care about the nude Melania photo.  Heck, in this day and age, most people are greatly overexposed on Facebook, just for instance.   This photo isn't even particularly bad. 

What disgusts me is Trump going after Heidi Cruz because the photo that has been floating around the internet for some time is used in an anti-Trump ad.  A) he should have been able to anticipate it being used, and B) to go after his fellow Republican candidate's wife because the photo of his wife was used is revolting.

If Trump can't handle criticism then he shouldn't be running for President..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2016, 11:22:01 pm »

If Trump can't handle criticism then he shouldn't be running for President..

Good thing he's not,because I suspect Presidents have to deal with criticism from hundreds of different sources every day. His head would explode,sending orange shrapnel all over the place,and probably hurt someone.

He's going to drop out and spend the rest of his life bragging about how "I COULD have been the President of the US if I had wanted,but decided the job was beneath me."

Can you imagine how big his ego will be then?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2016, 12:26:35 am »
Good thing he's not,because I suspect Presidents have to deal with criticism from hundreds of different sources every day. His head would explode,sending orange shrapnel all over the place,and probably hurt someone.

He's going to drop out and spend the rest of his life bragging about how "I COULD have been the President of the US if I had wanted,but decided the job was beneath me."

Can you imagine how big his ego will be then?

?? Not so sure ... obviously Trump thinks that he is God's gift to all mankind.  I don't think his ego will let him drop out.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2016, 12:45:15 am »
?? Not so sure ... obviously Trump thinks that he is God's gift to all mankind.  I don't think his ego will let him drop out.

He is very thin-skinned and it's easy to get to him.  It's possible that if he can come up with the right excuse, he just might drop out and spend the rest of his life bragging about it.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2016, 12:49:16 am »

Do you think his ego will allow  him to lose in pubic in front of hundreds of millions of people,on live tv?

How would he ever be able to lie his way out of being a loser after that happens?

There is nothing in this world as important to Donald Trump as his opinion of Donald Trump,and he just couldn't bear Donald Trump being a loser if front of hundreds of millions of people.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2016, 12:51:32 am »
He is very thin-skinned and it's easy to get to him.  It's possible that if he can come up with the right excuse, he just might drop out and spend the rest of his life bragging about it.

It doesn't even have to be a really good excuse,just one good enough for HIM to believe.  The most obvious and easy one would be his refusal to put all of his assets into blind trusts,because in HIS alleged mind,no one is as smart as he is.

Wingnut

« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2016, 03:30:19 am »
If I may, I'd like to intrude for a brief moment with a straightforward question:  Do you agree or disagree with using the wife of a candidate as a slut to promote oneself in a close campaign?

If the G string fits.... you must convict.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 03:30:40 am by Wingnut »

A-Lert

« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2016, 03:37:12 am »

Probably something  sinkspur thought up.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2016, 03:45:27 am »
Probably something  sinkspur thought up.

Actually #WhiteGenocide is a hashtag introduced by the white supremacists who overwhelmingly follow Trump on Twitter.  Fortune Magazine is just compiling the statistics on who draws this detritus from under their rocks.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2016, 03:46:07 am »
If I may, I'd like to intrude for a brief moment with a straightforward question:  Do you agree or disagree with using the wife of a candidate as a slut to promote oneself in a close campaign?

Please, don't ramble on about who deserves it, or asked for it, or about whom you have no sympathy. 

I am not looking for your measure of a candidate.  I am asking for you to present the measure of yourself--and a simple yes or no will do it.

Already said on another thread, whoever came up with this idea should never work again.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2016, 04:00:25 am »
Already said on another thread, whoever came up with this idea should never work again.

That would be Liz Mair. She is also adamantly anti-Cruz, which shows how uninformed Trump is that he claimed Ted was involved and threatened him.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2016, 04:03:20 am »
Trump just tweeted this out, proving what a POS he really is:

Donald J. TrumpVerified account
‏@realDonaldTrump

"@Don_Vito_08: "A picture is worth a thousand words" @realDonaldTrump  #LyingTed #NeverCruz  @MELANIATRUMP "
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #40 on: March 24, 2016, 04:06:59 am »
That would be Liz Mair. She is also adamantly anti-Cruz, which shows how uninformed Trump is that he claimed Ted was involved and threatened him.

Thank you. She's now on my shit list - not that we are likely to cross paths, but you never know.  :whistle:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Wingnut

« Reply #41 on: March 24, 2016, 04:09:51 am »

Nice Leather.  I wonder if she rides bitch..or drives.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2016, 10:20:55 am »
Trump just tweeted this out, proving what a POS he really is:

Donald J. TrumpVerified account
‏@realDonaldTrump

"@Don_Vito_08: "A picture is worth a thousand words" @realDonaldTrump  #LyingTed #NeverCruz  @MELANIATRUMP "

HEY! He paid big money for that wife when he bought her! Doesn't he have the right to be as proud of that purchase as any of the other property he owns?

It's not like she is a real woman to him. She's just another "thing" his wealth allows him to buy. It's like a rich guy with small hands buying the biggest yacht.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #43 on: March 24, 2016, 10:23:17 am »
Nice Leather.  I wonder if she rides bitch..or drives.

Probably has one of those modern 3 wheel things with two of them up front,and likes to pretend it's an actual motorcycle,not the same thing as  a motorcycle with training wheels.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #44 on: March 24, 2016, 11:27:51 am »
Do you think his ego will allow  him to lose in pubic in front of hundreds of millions of people,on live tv?

How would he ever be able to lie his way out of being a loser after that happens?

There is nothing in this world as important to Donald Trump as his opinion of Donald Trump,and he just couldn't bear Donald Trump being a loser if front of hundreds of millions of people.

True, but according to Donny himself; he doesn't lose.  We shall see, but I don't think his ego will allow him to drop out.  Right now he is thriving on the fact that millions of people love him.  Remember they love him so much, he could shoot someone and they'd still love him.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #45 on: March 24, 2016, 01:33:46 pm »
Quote from: Right_in_Virginia on March 23, 2016, 02:54:01 PM

Please, don't ramble on about who deserves it, or asked for it, or about whom you have no sympathy.

I am not looking for your measure of a candidate.  I am asking for you to present the measure of yourself--and a simple yes or no will do it.

Depends.  If it involves a slightly risque photo from years ago or a bout of depression years ago, then, no.  If it involves a tendency to criminality or malfeasance (taking foreign political donations, being fired from a high profile job because of lying, associating with known criminals, etc.), then, yes, absolutely, he or she is a slut and should be so disclosed.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #46 on: March 24, 2016, 01:57:52 pm »
Funny thing is I don't even care about the nude Melania photo.  Heck, in this day and age, most people are greatly overexposed on Facebook, just for instance.   This photo isn't even particularly bad. 

What disgusts me is Trump going after Heidi Cruz because the photo that has been floating around the internet for some time is used in an anti-Trump ad.  A) he should have been able to anticipate it being used, and B) to go after his fellow Republican candidate's wife because the photo of his wife was used is revolting.

There really aren't adjectives strong enough to describe what Trump is doing here.

How much more revolting can he get before his followers wake up??
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline ABX

« Reply #47 on: March 24, 2016, 02:05:37 pm »
There really aren't adjectives strong enough to describe what Trump is doing here.

I'll make up one- Alinksyesque

He is following the Rules for Radicals playbook.

Offline ABX

« Reply #48 on: March 24, 2016, 02:24:18 pm »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #49 on: March 24, 2016, 02:26:17 pm »
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Donald, real men don&#39;t attack women. Your wife is lovely, and Heidi is the love of my life.  https://t.co/pprXhIMzUT</p>— Ted Cruz (@tedcruz)

March 24, 2016

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Very classy.