Author Topic: In the post-Trump wasteland of 2017, what will be left of conservative media's influence? Not much.  (Read 391 times)

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
For those Republicans who continue to harbor doubts about Donald Trump’s ability to capably represent their party as its presidential nominee, not to mention to competently perform the duties associated with serving as commander-in-chief, Monday was a pivotal day. It was the day in which Trump, the GOP’s delegate leader and the prohibitive favorite to emerge the nominee, descended on Washington D.C. to gauge the sentiments toward his candidacy among Republican officeholders. Trump took the temperature of his party in the nation’s capital and found that it remains, for now, pretty chilly.

https://www.commentarymagazine.com/politics-ideas/whither-conservative-media-influence/
« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 03:00:20 pm by Weird Tolkienish Figure »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"In the post-Trump wasteland of 2017, what will be left of conservative media's influence? Not much."

I, for one, wait for that "wasteland" with anticipation.

I couldn't give a whit about "the conservative media".
Half the time them folks, well..... they ain't.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"In the post-Trump wasteland of 2017, what will be left of conservative media's influence? Not much."

I, for one, wait for that "wasteland" with anticipation.

I couldn't give a whit about "the conservative media".
Half the time them folks, well..... they ain't.

And neither isTrump!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien