Author Topic: Donald Trump makes wild threat to 'spill the beans' on Ted Cruz's wife  (Read 666 times)

Offline NavyCanDo

Washington (CNN) — Donald Trump escalated his feud with Ted Cruz on Twitter Tuesday — but this time he also involved the Texas senator's wife.

The real estate mogul tweeted that the Texas senator should "be careful" or he would "spill the beans on your wife" Heidi Cruz.

"Lyin' Ted Cruz just used a picture of Melania from a G.Q. shoot in his ad. Be careful, Lyin' Ted, or I will spill the beans on your wife!," he tweeted Tuesday evening, just minutes before polls closed in Arizona. Trump tweeted and deleted a similar version of the Tweet about 10 minutes earlier.

Trump appears to be referring to a Facebook advertisement targeted to Mormons that shows Trump's wife, Melania, posing nude. That ad was produced by an anti-Trump super PAC, Make America Awesome, which has no known connection to the Cruz campaign.

Cruz responded on Twitter by saying that the ad was not from him and if he went after his wife, then Trump is a "coward."

"Pic of your wife not from us. Donald, if you try to attack Heidi, you're more of a coward than I thought. #classless," Cruz tweeted.

Heidi Cruz is a senior executive for Goldman Sachs, and took a leave from in order to help her husband's campaign. She has become one of the campaign's most accomplished fundraisers.

CNN has reached out to the Trump and Cruz campaigns for comment.

Trump previously has used Twitter to threaten the Ricketts family, which has financed a negative ad campaign against him.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/22/politics/ted-cruz-melania-trump-twitter-donald-trump-heidi/index.html
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline NavyCanDo

Trump is a pathetic loser.

If he doesn't like semi-nude photos of his wife being spread around, maybe he should file a lawsuit against Google,  because a simple image search can find lots of them.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline sinkspur

THIS is the kind of foolishness we are to expect if Trump were to win the White House?  Twitter wars, spite, revenge?

This man is such a friggin' juvenile. 

Hey, Donald. That pic of Melania is Googleable.  It's not a secret, bub.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline LottieDah

THIS is the kind of foolishness we are to expect if Trump were to win the White House?  Twitter wars, spite, revenge?

This man is such a friggin' juvenile. 

Hey, Donald. That pic of Melania is Googleable.  It's not a secret, bub.

How the hell is Trump going to handle ISIS -- through twitter?  Will he made snide remarks, threaten to sue, name call? Trump is an ass of the first order.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I think most of us agree Trump is immature and childish and it is becoming more apparent that he will be a dangerous president. All I can say is, some of you may not be a fan of Cruz, but right now, he's the only one we have that can ensure that Trump doesn't obtain the 1237 delegates needed to win. The next primary is Wisconsin.  Please consider calling the following in Wisconsin  and ask them to please endorse Ted ASAP!

Paul Ryan               202-225-3031

Scott Walker          608-266-1212

Lt. Gov. Kleefisch    608-266-3516
Sen Ldr Fitzgerald   608-266-5660
Sen Leah Vukmir     608-266-2512
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Of course, Trump is sticking to the 'big lie' claiming Cruz used Melania's picture. He didn't. Cruz never used Melania's picture.

However, another way of looking at this- is Trump projecting he won't go after Bill Clinton if Hillary is his opponent?

Offline NavyCanDo

The one thing we can stop worrying about is the First Lady's semi-nude photos being shared. Because if Trump is the Republican nominee, the First Lady's name will be Bill.       

Offline mountaineer

How the hell is Trump going to handle ISIS -- through twitter?  Will he made snide remarks, threaten to sue, name call?
Good point.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
How the hell is Trump going to handle ISIS -- through twitter?  Will he made snide remarks, threaten to sue, name call? Trump is an ass of the first order.

A much more disturbing thought though is how the hell is he going to handle his domestic critics. If the media reports on him in a way he doesn't like. Blogs criticize him. Politicians speak out against him. Forums discuss the dirt on him.

He'll have a lot more power than twitter and lawyers writing poorly spelled cease and desist letters.

How will he act when he has the power of the IRS, FCC, and other federal branches the next time he has a #TrumperTantrum?

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

(the sad part is I've seen fans cheer the thought of him going after his critics this way (not here))
« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 02:10:11 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline NavyCanDo

(the sad part is I've seen fans cheer the thought of him going after his critics this way (not here))

That needs repeating.    The very basic foundation of Conservatism and its prime directive is to achieve a much smaller central government, that has an ever shrinking influence on our lives. The way the Founders intended it - or at least closer to the way they intended it.   Trump supporters seem to have given up on that idea, and rather than strive for smaller government lets do the opposite go for a forceful one.   An executive that uses the tactics only the fans of WWF can appreciate.