Author Topic: For you Trumpets: the NUMBERS!  (Read 7043 times)

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: For you Trumpets: the NUMBERS!
« Reply #75 on: March 25, 2016, 12:04:20 am »

How many women in America think Trumps YOUNG, HOT & SMOKIN wife appearing in a nude layout in a magazine are gonna pull the one armed bandit for Trump in the ballot box.  I can tell you right now that most American women do not and will not identify with his wife.

What I am wondering is if there is anybody that believes he is still "hitting that".

He's fat and 70 years old,so I am thinking his hot young wife is about as useful to him as a mountain bike would be to a legless man.

Other than as a stage prop,that is.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline 17 Oaks

• The Ranch in S Texas
Re: For you Trumpets: the NUMBERS!
« Reply #76 on: March 25, 2016, 02:36:27 pm »
What I am wondering is if there is anybody that believes he is still "hitting that".

He's fat and 70 years old,so I am thinking his hot young wife is about as useful to him as a mountain bike would be to a legless man.

Other than as a stage prop,that is.
She is there for the ticket.  No matter what comes out of it she is taken care of unless she tries to be greedy.  She is def arm candy and few women like to see that..

I am not sure that Trump can bring home the prize, the more research I do the worse it looks and I keep going back the total vote count Trump vs Hildabeast.  She has pulled in over a million votes more than he has, a fact the rose colored glasses set chooses to ignore.  In fact I am afraid that if Trump does get the nom many folks will not vote for him and if he does not get it his base which has a LOT of center left Dems will go BACK to Hillery and if they do, we lose again.

Bottom line I give the GOP something less than a 50/50 chance to winning the crown.
Don:  Got here thru God, Guns and Guts, I speak John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere; this make ME: Christian, Conservative, Capitalist, Constitutionalist...