Author Topic: ‘The whole of Europe has been hit’: Hollande  (Read 428 times)

rangerrebew

‘The whole of Europe has been hit’: Hollande
« on: March 22, 2016, 09:05:26 pm »
osted on March 22, 2016 by Ray Starmann   
‘The whole of Europe has been hit’: Hollande

http://usdefensewatch.com/2016/03/the-whole-of-europe-has-been-hit-hollande/

By AFP

brussels-terror-attack-airport-explosion

French President Francois Hollande said Tuesday’s attacks in Brussels that killed at least 26 people struck at “the whole of Europe”.

“Through the attacks in Brussels, the whole of Europe has been hit,” Hollande said in a statement, urging the continent to take “vital steps in the face of the seriousness of the threat”.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2016, 09:07:26 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Re: ‘The whole of Europe has been hit’: Hollande
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2016, 09:11:46 pm »
So, what do they intend to DO?  What ACTION will they take?  From what I have seen, most of the leaders of the EU have spines more flaccid than our congress and POTUS; more flaccid than the manliness organ of a 110 year old man with Alzheimers. :thud:
« Last Edit: March 22, 2016, 09:12:10 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: ‘The whole of Europe has been hit’: Hollande
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2016, 12:57:18 am »
Ranger asks:
"So, what do they intend to DO?  What ACTION will they take?  From what I have seen, most of the leaders of the EU have spines more flaccid than our congress and POTUS; more flaccid than the manliness organ of a 110 year old man with Alzheimers."

They round up the usual suspects, and then... business as usual, with more "refugees" pouring in daily.

The "whole of Europe" hasn't been TOUCHED so far.
Those quislings ain't seen nuthin' yet.

You know the "action" which must be "taken" if Western Civilization is to survive in Europe:

(sorry for the repetition, folks, but you better get used to that image, I ain't gonna stop posting it!)