Author Topic: Obama: We Have to Understand Why Our Enemies Hate Us  (Read 1044 times)

rangerrebew

Obama: We Have to Understand Why Our Enemies Hate Us
« on: March 22, 2016, 12:45:35 pm »
Obama: We Have to Understand Why Our Enemies Hate Us

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/262238/obama-we-have-understand-why-our-enemies-hate-us-daniel-greenfield

March 21, 2016
Daniel Greenfield

Obama understands really well why our enemies hate us. He understands it so well that it's almost as if he thinks like them.

How did Obama get to Havana? Full-Time Toady Jeffrey Goldberg has another answer/PR piece for the White House.

Over the years, Obama has been criticized steadily for “apologizing” on behalf of the United States for its various alleged misdeeds in other countries. As he told me in one of my recent interviews with him, “We have history. We have history in Iran, we have history in Indonesia and Central America. So we have to be mindful of our history when we start talking about intervening, and understand the source of other people’s suspicions.”

This is a soft way of saying, we have to understand why our enemies hate us. He told his Iran negotiators the same thing. And implicit in that argument is the claim that maybe their hatred is justified.

That maybe we're the bad guys. And Iran and Cuba are the good guys. That's how Obama's leftist mentors see the world. And just maybe, it's how he sees it too.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2016, 12:46:25 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Re: Obama: We Have to Understand Why Our Enemies Hate Us
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2016, 12:48:23 pm »
I understand why people hate me -  I can be a total bleep.  Wow, that sure gives me an advantage.  For what, I don't know. :shrug:

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2016, 01:15:43 pm »
I am beyond sick to death of Bastard Obama.

Seven years on, he is just as poisonously and reflexively anti-American as ever.

You little shitheel: our enemies hate us because in spite of your efforts, we are still a free and essentially good nation.

They hate you, Barack, because you're an insufferable ass.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline musiclady

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2016, 01:20:28 pm »
Obama understands really well why our enemies hate us. He understands it so well that it's almost as if he thinks like them.

Almost???  He DOES 'think like them' because he IS one of them.

Obama is America's enemy, and he hates us.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Relic

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2016, 01:22:44 pm »
I am beyond sick to death of Bastard Obama.

Seven years on, he is just as poisonously and reflexively anti-American as ever.

You little shitheel: our enemies hate us because in spite of your efforts, we are still a free and essentially good nation.

They hate you, Barack, because you're an insufferable ass.

I must keep to myself my true thoughts of the disgusting vermin that is Barack Obama. But, we must not forget, Obama is the symptom, those that would vote for Obama, twice, that is the disease.

rangerrebew

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2016, 08:07:53 pm »
I must keep to myself my true thoughts of the disgusting vermin that is Barack Obama. But, we must not forget, Obama is the symptom, those that would vote for Obama, twice, that is the disease.

I have a good example of that type - actually two.  I worked with a woman whose husband was a cop and one day is getting some info on someone who had been injured.  When he sees the girl's name he was taken aback.  It was spelled Shithead but the mother said the pronunciation was shataya.  I worked with a guy who worked for the state of Alabama at one point.  He was processing the welfare application for twins who had just been born and was also taken aback.  He asked the mother how she got their names.  She said she was looking at a medical book and so two beautiful names.  Syphilis - si as in sin, and Phillis - siphillis.  The other was Gonorrhea = pronounced gu as in gun, or as in ore, ria so - gunoria.  I'll assure everyone they were Obama voters. :facepalm2:
« Last Edit: March 22, 2016, 08:18:27 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline flowers

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2016, 08:16:18 pm »
bkmk

Offline 17 Oaks

• The Ranch in S Texas
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2016, 09:59:26 pm »
I have a good example of that type - actually two.  I worked with a woman whose husband was a cop and one day is getting some info on someone who had been injured.  When he sees the girl's name he was taken aback.  It was spelled Shithead but the mother said the pronunciation was shataya.  I worked with a guy who worked for the state of Alabama at one point.  He was processing the welfare application for twins who had just been born and was also taken aback.  He asked the mother how she got their names.  She said she was looking at a medical book and so two beautiful names.  Syphilis - si as in sin, and Phillis - siphillis.  The other was Gonorrhea = pronounced gu as in gun, or as in ore, ria so - gunoria.  I'll assure everyone they were Obama voters. :facepalm2:
I had to co-ord with a woman over on another post on some of my actions.  She was a mid level DA civilian (GS 12, knocking down about $85 per year).  Talking to her was a pain for me, mostly because of my limited understanding of Ebonics.  I had always noticed her name plate on her desk:  "The Etta"  So I asked her one day about her name.  Her mama told the nurse she wanted to name her baby the Etta and that is what the nurse put down as first and middle name.  The Etta on a scale of low and lower Info voter, she was def in the bottom 5%..  How this woman ever got promoted that far and put into a position where she had to approve an action is beyond me.  Worse, she approved all of my IT requests for contracting.  She asked me one day why I spent all this money on those 'it' contracts!!! 
Don:  Got here thru God, Guns and Guts, I speak John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere; this make ME: Christian, Conservative, Capitalist, Constitutionalist...

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2016, 11:34:30 pm »
Does Obama understand why we hate him?  Does he understand why our enemies (and probably all of our allies, as well) are laughing at us?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline aligncare

« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2016, 11:36:22 pm »

"Obama: We Have to Understand Why Our Enemies Hate Us"

No we don't! We simply have to kick their ass.

A-Lert

« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2016, 11:37:27 pm »
America, where rednecks can build a fence that will stop a race car going 200+ mph, but the government can't build a fence to stop illegal invaders.

Bill Cipher

« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2016, 11:41:55 pm »
America, where rednecks can build a fence that will stop a race car going 200+ mph, but the government can't build a fence to stop illegal invaders.

To call that an apples to oranges comparison would insult apples and oranges.  The two simply are not comparable. 

A-Lert

« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2016, 11:51:34 pm »
To call that an apples to oranges comparison would insult apples and oranges.  The two simply are not comparable.

Of course not. The government has unlimited resources and access to the brightest people. Which makes their failure so much worse.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2016, 11:55:14 pm »
"Obama: We Have to Understand Why Our Enemies Hate Us"

No we don't! We simply have to kick their ass.

Here in Texas, I have rattlesnakes on my place, living among us. I have killed a rattlesnake on the front porch. I have killed a rattlesnake on the back porch. I have killed rattlesnakes in the barn, in the shop and on the driveway. In fact, I kill every rattlesnake I encounter.

I kill rattlesnakes because I know a rattlesnake will bite me and inject me with poison. I don't stop to wonder WHY a rattlesnake will bite me; I know it WILL bite me because it's a rattlesnake and that's what rattlesnakes do. I don't try to reason with a rattlesnake or have a "meaningful dialogue" with it. I just kill it. I don't try to get to know the rattlesnake better so I can find a way to live with the rattlesnakes and convince them not to bite me. I just kill them.

I don't quiz a rattlesnake to see if I can find out where the other snakes are, because (a) it won't tell me and (b) I already know they live on my place. So, I just kill the rattlesnake and move on to the next one. I don't look for ways I might be able to change the rattlesnake to a non-poisonous rat snake. I just kill it. Oh, and on occasion, I accidentally kill a rat snake because I thought it was a rattlesnake at the time. Also, I know for every rattlesnake I kill, two more are lurking out there in the brush. In my lifetime I will never be able to rid my place of rattlesnakes.

Do I fear them? Not really. Do I respect what they can do to me and my family? Yes! And because of that respect, I give them the fair justice they deserve. I kill them. As a country, we should start giving more thought to the fact that these jihadists' are telling the world their goal is to kill Americans and destroy our way of life.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Charlespg

« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2016, 11:23:55 pm »
More and More I agree with the premise of Heinlein's Star SHIP Troopers .that only those who have pulled three years in federal service  should have the right to vote.

To which  would I add Voter ID,and a basic understanding of the US constitution and their rights  and responsibilities as citizens    as  a requirement

Give me that as well congressional term limits and right to recall congress critters
for malfeasance, stupidity and just not doing their job 
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline musiclady

« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2016, 11:30:43 pm »
Does Obama understand why we hate him?  Does he understand why our enemies (and probably all of our allies, as well) are laughing at us?

I'm sure he is clueless.  That's the way narcissists are...............
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2016, 12:46:26 am »
I'm sure he is clueless.  That's the way narcissists are...............

He seems to have an exceptionally insular inner circle.   There are folks like SecDef, the Joint Chiefs and his NSC Advisor that have no access or influence with him.  It's basically Obama, Jarrett, Susan Rice and Ben Rhodes running foreign policy - and Dennis McDonough has filled all the regulatory agencies with iron-fisted Bolsheviks and venal lefty lifers who run amok without supervision but with Obama's imprimatur.   Everyone protected by a corrupt Attorney General and his DoJ.   This regime is dangerous to the future of America.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 12:48:16 am by ArneFufkin »

Offline Charlespg

« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2016, 01:46:35 pm »
He seems to have an exceptionally insular inner circle.   There are folks like SecDef, the Joint Chiefs and his NSC Advisor that have no access or influence with him.  It's basically Obama, Jarrett, Susan Rice and Ben Rhodes running foreign policy - and Dennis McDonough has filled all the regulatory agencies with iron-fisted Bolsheviks and venal lefty lifers who run amok without supervision but with Obama's imprimatur.   Everyone protected by a corrupt Attorney General and his DoJ.   This regime is dangerous to the future of America.
:amen:
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2016, 01:44:15 pm »
The video at the link is from a woman RAISED as a Muslim!

http://www.facebook.com/retainyourfreedom/videos/931491686885866/

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Relic

« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2016, 02:00:25 pm »

Quote from: Bigun on March 25, 2016, 01:44:15 pm
The video at the link is from a woman RAISED as a Muslim!

http://www.facebook.com/retainyourfreedom/videos/931491686885866/

An exceptional person. She is able to think in spite of her indoctrination into the death cult.

There is much to learn from her. She says, with some significant background knowledge, that the problem is islam.

Thanks Bigun.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2016, 02:14:05 pm »
An exceptional person. She is able to think in spite of her indoctrination into the death cult.

There is much to learn from her. She says, with some significant background knowledge, that the problem is islam.

Thanks Bigun.

You are more than welcome! 

I hope it serves to wake enough people up to justify her courageous posting of it!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Relic

« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2016, 02:22:35 pm »
You are more than welcome! 

I hope it serves to wake enough people up to justify her courageous posting of it!

Unfortunately, I've noticed that people have their minds made up regarding islam. If someone knows a muslim who is a good person, then it seems they are unwilling to see the negative impact of islam. On the other side, there are those who have decided islam is bad, without any background knowledge.

When my ship went to Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, infidels weren't even allowed on the pier. I just wrote it off to the odd customs of Arabs. I was uninformed and unconcerned. When the towers were hit, I became concerned and I read a lot about islam.

I've decided that the problem is within islam. That doesn't make every muslim bad, but it makes every muslim suspect, in my mind. I avoid muslims as much as humanly possible.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2016, 01:42:22 am »
Relic wrote:
"I've decided that the problem is within islam. That doesn't make every muslim bad, but it makes every muslim suspect, in my mind. I avoid muslims as much as humanly possible."

So do I.
As some may recall from a post I put up last December, I even went out-of-town for cancer surgery because I declined to have surgery performed on me by a muslim.

I'm on record in this forum (and perhaps one of the first, even ahead of folks like Geert Wilders) to state that ultimately muslims will have to be returned from dar al-harb to dar al-islam.

Perhaps at some point in the future, we might modify that, and offer an option to the muslims already here, a choice:
- be returned to dar al-islam
or
- make a very public and un-renounceable conversion to a religion other than islam.

To offer such is far more lenient than the "choices" that islam and sharia offer non-muslims in their territory...

A-Lert

« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2016, 01:57:05 am »

Fishrrman, I believe you are on to something. I like it.