Author Topic: Tennis School Bans Girls With Big BOOBS Because Bouncing Hooters OFFEND Muslims  (Read 1132 times)

rangerrebew

Tennis School Bans Girls With Big BOOBS Because Bouncing Hooters OFFEND Muslims

http://clashdaily.com/2016/03/tennis-school-bans-girls-with-big-boobs-because-bouncing-hooters-offend-muslims/

Islam continues to make things suck everywhere it goes. Would you be OK with this happening here in America?

One of the schools hit by the so-called ‘Trojan Horse’ Islamisation plot, where female pupils were reportedly barred from playing tennis with male teachers, has been named an official ‘UK School of Tennis’.

Park View in Alum Rock, Birmingham was at the centre of the Islamisation scandal. During a misconduct hearing, it was alleged that girls there had been banned from tennis because male teachers “did not want girls to be seen with their bits jumping up and down”.

Monzoor Hussain, the former principal, allegedly made the remarks to school press officer, Susan Packer, after she complained about girls being pulled out of tennis coaching sessions led by men.

Ms. Packer told a National College for Teaching & Leadership hearing that the comment “shocked me and made me feel very uncomfortable as I did not think it was appropriate for a principal to say that.”

She said that when she complained to former Park View executive head teacher, Lindsey Clark, about the alleged ban, she was told “the governors did not want mixed sports lessons”.

Park View was later renamed Rockwood Academy, and a new leadership team was installed.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2016, 02:16:33 pm by rangerrebew »

A-Lert

Clearly a case of discrimination.

rangerrebew

Clearly a case of discrimination.

It just shows what nut cases muzzies are.

Wingnut

Well, That's just not cricket now is it.

Bloody Muslim wankers mucking uf a bit of harmless jiggling.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2016, 02:10:42 pm by Wingnut »

Offline Relic

It will happen here. There is nothing to stop it. Americans under 40 are indoctrinated, and are lacking fortitude, as well as the ability to think critically.

rangerrebew

It will happen here. There is nothing to stop it. Americans under 40 are indoctrinated, and are lacking fortitude, as well as the ability to think critically.

You are absolutely correct.

Bill Cipher

No, it shows what nut cases the school admin is and why there are some good things to having the anti-discrimination laws we have.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
This is the kind of headline Luis would like... :whistle:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
I think this needs some thorough analysis and many data point examples to determine how offensive it potentially is.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I will put this delicately, but as a guy, I have some substantial body parts wiggling and jiggling. Am I banned too?

Who does the measuring? I volunteer.

Who is the guy who is forcing at gunpoint all Muslims to watch tennis. If you are offended then just don't watch it. How simple is that?

So the crazy ass Muslims are "offended" by boobs but not by a big swinging shlong?

Muslims are insane. They really truly are. And the Leftists who support them, are even more insane than the Muzsies are. At least the Muslims know what they're doing, and have some common sense. The Left are nothing but fools and idiots.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.