Author Topic: Trump previews AIPAC remarks on Israel  (Read 357 times)

Offline sinkspur

Trump previews AIPAC remarks on Israel
« on: March 20, 2016, 02:50:49 pm »
Trump previews AIPAC remarks on Israel

By PATRICK TEMPLE-WEST 03/20/16 10:35 AM EDT

Republican candidate Donald Trump said on Sunday that a peace deal with Palestinians would be in Israel’s interests, and that as president he’d work to broker a deal for the Jewish state.
In an interview on ABC, Trump previewed some of what he plans to say on Monday in a speech before the American Israel Public Affairs Committee policy conference in Washington.

“A deal would be in Israel's interests,” Trump said, adding that “there is nobody more pro-Israel than I am.”

“I don't know one Jewish person that doesn't want to have a deal,” he said. “If I win, I'm going to be giving that a very good shot.”

Trump has previously declined to say whether he would advocate for the United States to move its Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem and has faced criticism since for saying he would be "a neutral guy" in negotiating between Israel and the Palestinians. This view has come under attack from Republican rival Ted Cruz, who declares himself to be 100 percent in Israel's corner.

Separately, Trump warned Republicans not to use the party’s convention in Cleveland to nominate a different candidate for president.

“I don't want to see riots,” Trump said, responding to his previous comments that there might be unrest if he is not ultimately the party’s presidential candidate.

“But these people are fervent,” he said of his supporters. “They want to see positive things happen for our country.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/03/donald-trump-israel-aipac-palestinians-palestine-221001#ixzz43SGBdy4E
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

Re: Trump previews AIPAC remarks on Israel
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2016, 02:51:14 pm »
John Podhoretz ‏@jpodhoretz  9m9 minutes ago

It's just amazing no one has ever thought of this--a peace deal between Israel and the Palestinians!
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline NavyCanDo

Re: Trump previews AIPAC remarks on Israel
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2016, 03:17:45 pm »
"I don't want to see riots, ..but"

Calling for riots, but in the legal sense of the word making sure he has no Culpability when it happens.

“there is nobody more pro-Israel than I am.”

:3:

« Last Edit: March 20, 2016, 03:20:10 pm by NavyCanDo »
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn