Author Topic: Hillary Clinton Says She Can Be Trusted Because She Couldn’t Be Trusted As Secretary Of State  (Read 335 times)

rangerrebew

Hillary Clinton Says She Can Be Trusted Because She Couldn’t Be Trusted As Secretary Of State

http://downtrend.com/71superb/hillary-clinton-says-she-can-be-trusted-because-she-couldnt-be-trusted-as-secretary-of-state

Brian Anderson   

March 19, 2016

Who says the media gives Hillary Clinton a free pass on her controversies, scandals, and illegal activities? In a recent interview with MIX 106 we finally got the bottom of some of the burning questions about the democratic frontrunner: does Hillary like pizza and birthday cards? The truly hilarious thing about this fluff interview is, they were lobbing softballs at her and Hillary still managed to strike out looking.

Hillary was given the opportunity to tell people something about herself that they did not know. I am not making this up when I say that her answer was that she “makes eggs.” She followed this up by saying that was something “wished” people knew about her. I have a feeling the vegans will be furious with her over this. Also, who is she trying to kid? She has someone to make her eggs for her.

The interview took a pretty funny turn into actual politics. Hillary was asked if her presidency would be a 3rd Obama term. She responded by saying that she supports Obama, but differs from him. After reeling off a litany of issues like job creation, education, and health care Hillary made this contrast:

“Although president Obama has done some things in these areas, I want to go further and get results for people,” said Hillary.

That may be the first honest thing Hillary Clinton has ever said. Yes, Obama has failed to produce results. Bravo for her finally figuring that out. Unfortunately her brief moment of clarity is clouded by the lie that she will do any better. She is one of the few people on the planet that has actually accomplished less than Obama.

Finally, and this one almost made me choke because I was laughing so hard, Hillary tries to explain why she should be trusted. She says that it is “unfair” and “sad” that she has a credibility issue and then launches into this rambling defense of her integrity:

“I have a great base of support across our country, because people know me, they can count on me, they know they can trust me,” said Hillary.

So, people don’t trust her because they know and trust her? Gosh, it’s hard to argue with that logic. Maybe now that people know she makes eggs has her thinking that she is more known and trusted.

The answer continues with her bragging about winning the Ohio primary, her uncontested Senate election, and her non-existent accomplishments. She then says she gets a “chuckle” out of people that are trying to tear her down and claims she is able to work across the aisle. The answer is way off of the original question and at the last moment she brings it back in:

“People trusted me to be Secretary of State,” said Hillary.

Let’s remember that she was not elected to Secretary of State by the people but rather appointed by President Obama. And it’s hard not to see the irony here considering what an untrustworthy job she did. She got 4 Americans killed in Benghazi and betrayed the trust of the entire nation with her mishandling of classified information on her unsecured private e-mail server.

In answer to the question of why she should be trusted, Hillary’s answer is because she couldn’t be trusted as Secretary of State. That’s literally all you need to know about her.

Well, that and: Hillary likes pizza but not birthday cards.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 09:47:13 pm by rangerrebew »