Author Topic: Obama – From the 2008 “Messiah” to a 2014 Pariah is Trump your "Messiah"?  (Read 366 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Obama – From the 2008 “Messiah” to a 2014 Pariah

Think back to early June of 2008…Almost 6 years ago.

The only thing missing from Obama’s nomination coronation in Denver was the white donkey he was to have ridden into the arena that night.

http://www.thenationalpatriot.com/2014/04/01/obama-from-the-2008-messiah-to-a-2014-pariah/

True article about what has happened to the golden boy.  When I read it I was thinking that the Trump crowd practically worships Trump.  I have been seeing that and it has reminded me of how worked up people were over Obama.  Sadly I believe that most Trump supporters would regret their support if Trump was elected.  This is not a man that has a clear position.  Yes he has a record on opposing illegal immigration but his other positions have been liberal until just recently.  And his idea's on health care now could be more liberal than Obama.

This article shows that Cruz was the leader for Conservatives when others had no fight.  Cruz was the one to be forefront in the fight to oppose the disaster Obama Care.

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.