Author Topic: LEAKED: Trump "off the record" Interview with New York Times  (Read 1698 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
I don't know if this is real or cut out of another interview. This was posted late last night and some Anonymous pages are sharing it saying more of these little 'bites' are to come.
Note: The first 40 seconds or so is actually just a copy of him answering a debate question- apparently to show the contrast of statements.

Trump tells New York Times that He wont deport a lot of the Illegal aliens in a secret interview that he refused to release.

Offline ABX

Re: LEAKED: Trump "off the record" Interview with New York Times
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2016, 03:15:06 pm »
Transcript of relevant part:

0:41
that I have people that have been here for years that have been hard workers
0:45
have good jobs are supporting a family it's very very tough but just say you
0:51
have to leave it out how do you throw somebody out that slipped in this
0:54
country for twenty you can't throw everybody out

Offline Carling

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2016, 03:16:28 pm »
I don't know if this is real or cut out of another interview.

"But what the hell I'll post it anyhow."   :silly:

Does he say that 47% of the population won't vote for him in this leaked recording?
« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 03:17:46 pm by Carling »
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2016, 03:18:56 pm »
Trump hasn't mentioned his Touchback Amnesty plan in months.   He knows he can't deport large numbers of illegals; it's logistically and politically impossible.

So, he talks about the fence and Paul Ryan said this week that Congress won't have to appropriate any money because Trump says he's got it paid for.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline ABX

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2016, 03:22:33 pm »

Because it is him either way, no matter if the source is actually a new leak or old leak, it continues to show many of the myths around him and what he tells you to your face, he'll turn around and tell someone else the opposite- subjective truth.  It is just part of the pattern to show he can't be trusted.

Bill Cipher

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2016, 03:24:21 pm »

Does he say that 47% of the population won't vote for him in this leaked recording?

Which differentiates him from your typical Trumpette who parrots whatever lies he's been fed by Trump without applying the slightest bit of rational thought to it.

Offline Carling

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2016, 03:27:11 pm »
Which differentiates him from your typical Trumpette who parrots whatever lies he's been fed by Trump without applying the slightest bit of rational thought to it.

Good one Bill.  You got me!  I'm just a mindless "Trumpette!"  Thanks for making me realize this about myself via your inciteful (pun intended) efforts to change my mind.   :silly:
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline aligncare

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2016, 03:45:34 pm »
Good one Bill.  You got me!  I'm just a mindless "Trumpette!"  Thanks for making me realize this about myself via your inciteful (pun intended) efforts to change my mind.   :silly:

They're not trying to change minds. It's too late in the process for that to happen, and they know it.

They're posting because they are obsessed and because they want Trump gone, and it just feels good to vent.

It relieves the angst they're feeling because so many people: conservatives, Republicans, Democrats, Liberals, independents, libertarians, blacks, whites, Latinos, women, men, rich, poor...are all coming over to Trump. And because Trump is winning across the country in polls, states primaries, and in delegates.

It bothers them, so they lash out obsessively. Unfortunately, we Trump supporters here at TBR happen to be in the way.

What are you going to do?  It's politics.   :shrug:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2016, 03:50:00 pm »
Thanks for posting, @AbaraXas .  I'll be interested in seeing if this is validated.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2016, 06:45:54 pm »
They're not trying to change minds. It's too late in the process for that to happen, and they know it.

They're posting because they are obsessed and because they want Trump gone, and it just feels good to vent.

It relieves the angst they're feeling because so many people: conservatives, Republicans, Democrats, Liberals, independents, libertarians, blacks, whites, Latinos, women, men, rich, poor...are all coming over to Trump. And because Trump is winning across the country in polls, states primaries, and in delegates.

It bothers them, so they lash out obsessively. Unfortunately, we Trump supporters here at TBR happen to be in the way.

What are you going to do?  It's politics.   :shrug:

...and there will be sheer chaos IF he's POTUS and his supporters find out that he is exactly who others say he is;  a narcissist.  He is a fraud and a liar. Still trying to figure out what part of the 'tape' doesn't sink in that indicates he's is nothing more than a fraud and a liar.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2016, 06:51:53 pm »
...and there will be sheer chaos IF he's POTUS and his supporters find out that he is exactly who others say he is;  a narcissist.  He is a fraud and a liar. Still trying to figure out what part of the 'tape' doesn't sink in that indicates he's is nothing more than a fraud and a liar.

Its coming they can't keep this a secret.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

HonestJohn

« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2016, 09:31:24 pm »
I don't know if this is real or cut out of another interview. This was posted late last night and some Anonymous pages are sharing it saying more of these little 'bites' are to come.
Note: The first 40 seconds or so is actually just a copy of him answering a debate question- apparently to show the contrast of statements.

I called it weeks ago.  This interview would (and has) been leaked.  That said, I thought they'd wait until the general election - such as an 'October surprise'.