Author Topic: Cruz: Finally, A President Committed to Really Fixing It!  (Read 575 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Cruz: Finally, A President Committed to Really Fixing It!
« on: March 18, 2016, 04:31:09 am »
March 17, 2016

By Lloyd Marcus

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/03/cruz_finally_a_president_committed_to_really_fixing_it.html#ixzz43E2GpyXb
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

WOW!  Great article.  I wouldn't excerpt because there is so many things covered it shouldn't be hacked up.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

A-Lert

Re: Cruz: Finally, A President Committed to Really Fixing It!
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2016, 05:40:06 am »
March 17, 2016

By Lloyd Marcus

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/03/cruz_finally_a_president_committed_to_really_fixing_it.html#ixzz43E2GpyXb
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebookhasn't fixed
WOW!  Great article.  I wouldn't excerpt because there is so many things covered it shouldn't be hacked up.

A President?  Obama is the only current POTUS and he's a failure.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Cruz: Finally, A President Committed to Really Fixing It!
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2016, 04:40:10 pm »
Ted Cruz THIS year is our last hope of beginning the restoration of this once great republic!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien