Author Topic: Mysterious white powder spills on Eric Trump's wife after she opened letter sent to their apartment which demanded his father drop out of the race  (Read 1403 times)

Offline R4 TrumPence

Last Updated Mar 18, 2016 7:35 AM EDT

NEW YORK -- The Secret Service, FBI and New York Police Department are investigating what sources tell CBS News is a threatening piece of mail sent to Donald Trump's son, Eric Trump.

The mail, sent to Eric Trump at his posh Manhattan residence at 100 Central Park South, also known as Trump Parc East, was opened by his wife Thursday.

A source close to the investigation said the letter had a Massachusetts postmark and warned that if Donald Trump doesn't withdraw from the race for the Republican presidential nomination -- paraphrasing -- harm will come to the kids.

A source familiar with the matter said the envelope contained suspicious white powder that's been sent to a lab for testing. The source said a preliminary field test indicated the substance didn't appear to be hazardous.

No injuries were reported.

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3498193/Police-investigating-suspicious-package-sent-Eric-Trump-s-luxury-apartment.html#ixzz43F9t5Q5K

Mysterious white powder spills on Eric Trump's wife after she opened letter sent to their apartment which demanded his father drop out of the race

NYPD were called to Eric Trump's apartment at 100 Central Park South Thursday night
    Eric's wife Lara opened a letter and white powder fell out on her
    After running tests, the NYPD reportedly found nothing hazardous
    The letter also contained a note threatening harm to Trump's children if he did not pull out of the presidential race
    Eric Trump, 32, is Trump's third oldest son. He married CBS News producer Lara Yunaska in 2014

By Wills Robinson For Dailymail.com

Published: 23:38 EST, 17 March 2016 | Updated: 08:31 EST, 18 March 2016

Police were called to the apartment of Donald Trump's son Eric on Thursday after his wife opened a letter and white powder fell out, WABC reports.

Inside the letter postmarked form Massachusetts was also a note threatening harm to Trump's five children if he does not pull out of the presidential race.

Eric Trump and his wife Lara live at Trump Parc East, one of Trump's luxury buildings on the southern edge of Central Park.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3498193/Police-investigating-suspicious-package-sent-Eric-Trump-s-luxury-apartment.html#ixzz43GWHMXCl
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

HAPPY2BME

Threatening letter sent to Donald Trump's son, Eric
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2016, 05:33:51 pm »
NEW YORK -- The Secret Service, FBI and New York Police Department are investigating what sources tell CBS News is a threatening piece of mail sent to Donald Trump's son, Eric Trump.

The mail, sent to Eric Trump at his posh Manhattan residence at 100 Central Park South, also known as Trump Parc East, was opened by his wife Thursday.

A source close to the investigation said the letter had a Massachusetts postmark and warned that if Donald Trump doesn't withdraw from the race for the Republican presidential nomination -- paraphrasing -- harm will come to the kids.

A source familiar with the matter said the envelope contained suspicious white powder that's been sent to a lab for testing. The source said a preliminary field test indicated the substance didn't appear to be hazardous.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/threatening-letter-sent-to-donald-trump-son-eric-trump/

HAPPY2BME

Re: Threatening letter sent to Donald Trump's son, Eric
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2016, 05:34:14 pm »
Ross Perot got a phone call.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 05:34:44 pm by HAPPY2BME »

A-Lert

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2016, 05:39:03 pm »
Who is more desperate, the stupid party or the demonrats?

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2016, 05:46:12 pm »
Who is more desperate, the stupid party or the demonrats?

==========================

I would say Bill Kristol and Goldman Sachs are equally desperate.

Bill Cipher

Geez.  Whatever else I think, Trump definitely doesn't deserve this.  And his family doubly so doesn't deserve this. I hope they find the sob who sent this and prosecute him to the max., including on terrorism charges if they're applicable. 

I hope it wasn't anything actually dangerous. 

A-Lert

More than likely the work of a lone wolf lunatic, but I wouldn't rule out dirty tricks from either the demonrats or stupid party.

Offline Charlespg

Last Updated Mar 18, 2016 7:35 AM EDT

Its crap like the Chicago riots and this that  made me  decide to support Trump

Leftist Jackasses  and the hired brown shirts of the Nazi collaborator   and karpo George Soros  do not get to decide what Presidential candidates  we can or cant have
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline raml

He was my second choice before all this crap happened but when I saw how desperate the rino's were to keep him from getting the nomination I figured he was a threat to them and that is what we need in office. There is nothing wrong with Trump he a decent family man and has proved he isn't in it for the money the others steal from the taxpayers.  He actually tells the truth and that is what scares politicians. We aren't stupid we see their panic it is real and I know this is the best choice for our country which while these rino's have been in power fell apart.