Author Topic: Tenn. Rep: ISIS should be allowed to recruit at state universities  (Read 725 times)

Offline mrclose

Are people really this ignorant?
Free speech now covers recruiting for terrorists organizations?

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – A state lawmaker from Knoxville said Wednesday that ISIS should be allowed to recruit at the University of Tennessee and other state universities during discussion about a bill protecting free speech on college campuses.
The bill, called the “Tennessee Student Free Speech Protection Act,” is sponsored by Rep. Martin Daniel (R-Knoxville) and would require the governing boards of Tennessee higher education institutions to adopt a policy on freedom of speech and expression.

http://wkrn.com/2016/03/17/tenn-rep-isis-should-be-allowed-to-recruit-at-state-universities/

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Tenn. Rep: ISIS should be allowed to recruit at state universities
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2016, 05:16:17 am »
Are people really this ignorant?
Free speech now covers recruiting for terrorists organizations?

http://wkrn.com/2016/03/17/tenn-rep-isis-should-be-allowed-to-recruit-at-state-universities/

Hello mrclose how are you?

Who is this guy?  This is crazy.  Terrorism isn't protected under the Constitution. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline mrclose

Re: Tenn. Rep: ISIS should be allowed to recruit at state universities
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2016, 06:19:16 am »
Hello mrclose how are you?

Who is this guy?  This is crazy.  Terrorism isn't protected under the Constitution.

Chosen Daughter, I am fine and awake .. thank you.

All I know is he is a Republican? :shrug:
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 06:19:52 am by mrclose »
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self