Author Topic: Activist Says White People Should Commit This Unthinkable Act To Atone For Their ‘Privilege’  (Read 397 times)

rangerrebew

Activist Says White People Should Commit This Unthinkable Act To Atone For Their ‘Privilege’

http://patriotupdate.com/activist-says-white-people-commit-unthinkable-act-atone-privilege/

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

A new video shows two black student activists from the University of West Georgia asserting that white people should kill themselves in order to atone for “white privilege”. The debate, which was held at Harvard University, features Damiyr Davis and Miguel Felician from the University of West Georgia, who won second place at the 2013 Cross-Examination Debate Association Nationals.

A glowing University of West Georgia write-up of the pair explains that Davis and Felician have, “already established themselves as one of the elite teams in the country.” During the debate, Felician argues that “white life is wrong” and that white people shouldn’t be able to affirm that their lives have value. “Our argument is that we should never affirm white life,” asserts Felician because “white life is based off of black subjugation.” When a white debater asks if his friend should kill himself, Felician responds, “I don’t see why not, it’s ethical.” Felician says the white student should kill himself “because you have white privilege.” “Why does having white privilege necessarily mean I should kill myself, why shouldn’t I struggle against the structures that….,” asks the white student. “Struggling against the structure means putting yourself on the line, putting your body on the line, do it…affirmative suicide, that’s cool, it’s one little step in the right direction” responds Felician.

via InfoWars
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 11:18:38 pm by rangerrebew »

Online Lando Lincoln

There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline musiclady

I have an idea......................................... YOU first!   :smokin:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline GourmetDan

A new video shows two black student activists from the University of West Georgia asserting that white people should kill themselves in order to atone for “white privilege”.

The next step is obvious... blacks will volunteer to 'help' whitey atone for his 'privilege'...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline 17 Oaks

• The Ranch in S Texas
The next step is obvious... blacks will volunteer to 'help' whitey atone for his 'privilege'...
Its a borderline threat...I will tell them if you are waiting on me to kill myself I suggest you hold you breath and see who dies first.
Don:  Got here thru God, Guns and Guts, I speak John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere; this make ME: Christian, Conservative, Capitalist, Constitutionalist...

rangerrebew

Whether cracker wants to or not?

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Going right down the path we all knew they would from day one.
The Republic is lost.