Author Topic: Black Lives Matter Thug to White People: If Trump Wins, “Niggas… Are Fully Hell Bent on Inciting Riots Everywhere”  (Read 2009 times)

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Does anyone know where the crack, as in cocaine, came from?  I don't but see other people and their knowledge of history makes me think maybe someone knows.

The crystals make cracking noises when you smoke them.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

A-Lert

If Trump is liberal as some keep repeating, why are liberals protesting against him and threatening violence against white people?

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
They're Progressives?

Because they can.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline 17 Oaks

• The Ranch in S Texas
The crystals make cracking noises when you smoke them.
X2, yea it snaps and makes a cracking sound when you HEAT the 'rock' up...and NO I have never used [ANY illegal drug in mylife] but seen plenty that did...
Don:  Got here thru God, Guns and Guts, I speak John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere; this make ME: Christian, Conservative, Capitalist, Constitutionalist...

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Does anyone know where the crack, as in cocaine, came from?  I don't but see other people and their knowledge of history makes me think maybe someone knows.

Cocaine has always been around,but I don't think crack cocaine showed up until the late 70's or maybe the early 80's. To the best of my knowledge I have never even seen it,so this is just based on when the media seemed to notice and start reporting on it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
If Trump is liberal as some keep repeating, why are liberals protesting against him and threatening violence against white people?

That's like asking why one drug cartel goes to war with another drug cartel. It's all about WHO gets the money.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!