Author Topic: After Creep Pulls Down Her Underwear on Mexico City Street, Victim Posts Video to Help Find Culprit — and Receives the Most Vile Messages Imaginable  (Read 370 times)

Offline Paladin

What an ugly story.

"On International Woman’s Day, an American freelance journalist wearing a skirt was walking along a Mexico City street in broad daylight when a man ran up behind her, pulled down her underwear and ran off.

After three years of abuse from Mexican muggers — including a slashed chin, a broken nose and a scarred forehead — Andrea Noel wasn’t about to let this one go.

So after reporting the March 8 incident to police, she posted surveillance video of the attack on social media in the hopes that someone could help identify the culprit.

But what the 27-year-old got instead has left her “terrified” and in hiding.

Noel, from Los Angeles, said she’s been receiving a deluge of messages that not only blame her for the attack but also threaten to rape and kill her:

● “Don’t tempt me anymore, I dropped your skirt you filthy bitch, now I’m going to drop you six feet underground.”

● “I hope they rape you dyke.”

● “I wish they had raped you, you f***ing blonde bitch.”

● “F***ing bitch, women should be in their houses, looking after their children. If this guy did anything, it’s because you provoked it by wearing a short skirt. It’s your fault, and I hope the next time they rape you so you know your place. Bitch.”

● “Watch yourself, because we’re going to rape you for walking around with your ass out in beautiful Mexico, bitch.”

[snip]

Noel said she’s planning to leave Mexico, a country she said is infected by a “disgusting machismo culture.”

“Mexico presents itself to the outside world as a progressive and forward-looking country, but scratch the surface and you see how ugly it really is,” she told the outlet. “A week before this incident a man followed me home while masturbating inside his trousers. When I got home the man shouted at me that I was a bitch, and strolled off.”

Noel said at the very least her efforts have brought awareness to “a serious cultural and systematic problem in Mexico.”

“I’ve had rape victims, women in abuse relationships, sex trafficking victims all get in touch with me pleading for me to help them,” she told the Daily Mail.

“It’s not something that’s going to change,” she added, “but at least people will know.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/03/16/after-creep-pulls-down-her-underwear-on-mexico-city-street-she-posts-video-to-help-find-culprit-and-then-receives-the-most-vile-messages-imaginable/

Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Noel said at the very least her efforts have brought awareness to “a serious cultural and systematic problem in Mexico.”"

Welcome to the world of "awareness", ma'am.

That can sometimes happen when liberalism collides with reality.

Now go forth, a sadder but wiser woman.

Offline Frank Cannon

Noel said she’s planning to leave Mexico, a country she said is infected by a “disgusting machismo culture.”

You bet. She just booked her tickets for Saudi Arabia. She heard it's more civilized there. 

Offline Paladin

"Noel said at the very least her efforts have brought awareness to “a serious cultural and systematic problem in Mexico.”"

Welcome to the world of "awareness", ma'am.

That can sometimes happen when liberalism collides with reality.

Now go forth, a sadder but wiser woman.

Bear in mind, too, Liberals and certain misguided souls on here see no problem with these same people flooding our country.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 12:21:19 am by Paladin »
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.