Author Topic: Trump ad: Clinton not tough enough to face Putin, ISIS  (Read 1852 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump ad: Clinton not tough enough to face Putin, ISIS
« on: March 16, 2016, 07:09:35 pm »
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/273233-trump-ad-clinton-not-tough-enough-to-face-putin-isis

March 16, 2016, 12:38 pm
Trump ad: Clinton not tough enough to face Putin, ISIS

By Jesse Byrnes

Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump is targeting Hillary Clinton in a new ad, portraying the Democratic presidential candidate as not tough enough to handle major foreign policy issues.
A 15-second video posted to Trump's Instagram account shows Russian President Vladimir Putin showing off his martial arts skills and a masked militant pointing a gun at the camera.

"When it comes to facing our toughest opponents, the Democrats have the perfect answer," the video says, cutting to a clip of Clinton barking like a dog last month when she taunted Republicans.

Putin cracks up in Trump's video before text appears back on screen, stating, "We don't need to be a punchline!"

Trump last month had decried what he called a double standard over Clinton's barking, calling the former secretary of State a "joke."

The candidates are sharpening their barbs at one another on the heels of victories in several big states on Tuesday, including Florida. Their respective delegate leads make Clinton and Trump the leaders for their respective nominations.

Clinton on Tuesday night criticized the billionaire on waterboarding and panning his potential to represent the U.S. on the international stage.

"Our commander in chief has to be able to defend our country, not embarrass it," Clinton said, knocking Trump's plans for "rounding up 12 million immigrants, banning all Muslims" from the U.S. and embracing "torture."
"I think she's an embarrassment to our country," Trump shot back during a phone interview Wednesday morning on CNN. "She's under federal investigation. She doesn't have the strength or the stamina to be president."

video at link
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

HAPPY2BME

Re: Trump ad: Clinton not tough enough to face Putin, ISIS
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2016, 07:11:25 pm »
She could handle Benghazi just fine.

Offline flowers

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2016, 07:13:11 pm »
The Latest: Trump ad features footage of Clinton barking

http://www.wsiltv.com/story/31482188/the-latest-trump-ad-features-footage-of-clinton-barking

WASHINGTON (AP) - The latest on the race for the Republican and Democratic presidential nominations a day after critical primaries in five states (all times local):

1:00 p.m.

Donald Trump' s new online ad uses footage of Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton barking like a dog to suggest she's unfit to be president.

The ad on Trump's official Instagram account begins with footage of Russian President Vladimir Putin engaged in martial arts and a man who appears to be an Islamic State fighter pointing a gun at the camera.

"When it comes to facing our toughest opponents," it reads, "The democrats have the perfect answer..."

http://www.instagram.com/p/BDBS8bYGhWr/
« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 07:13:59 pm by mystery-ak »

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2016, 07:17:17 pm »

Trump last month had decried what he called a double standard over Clinton's barking, calling the former secretary of State a "joke."

You can bet Hillary will feature Trump mocking a NYTimes reporter:

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2016, 07:38:00 am »
Bump, because I love to see Hillary barking, it cracks me up! :laughingdog: :laughingdog:

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2016, 01:20:25 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqWQ2ykC0C4

Published on Mar 16, 2016

The ad then cuts to footage of Clinton in Nevada earlier this year, barking to mimic an ad she'd been describing to supporters.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2016, 01:24:18 pm »
You can bet Hillary will feature Trump mocking a NYTimes reporter
Yes, there is a certain "pot, kettle" aspect to it.  :pondering:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2016, 01:29:57 pm »
The fact that Trump once said of Hillary "I know Hillary and I think she’d make a great president or vice-president,”  and that he donated to the Clinton Foundation will hover over his campaign for the duration.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

rangerrebew

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2016, 01:32:05 pm »
This isn't quite true.  Look at Obama. He has proven to be a "successful" democrat president, all the ability you need to deal with foreign powers is to appease them. :peeonobama:

rangerrebew

« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2016, 01:40:07 pm »
The fact that Trump once said of Hillary "I know Hillary and I think she’d make a great president or vice-president,”  and that he donated to the Clinton Foundation will hover over his campaign for the duration.

Under normal circumstances, I would agree with you.  However, the foundation dog would be better left sleeping by her since it appears to be under investigation by the FBI.  In fact, I can see Trump goading her to say something unscripted which she will later regret ala "no one killed in Libya."

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2016, 01:58:08 pm »

Agree.  I'm sure the DEMS have a whole montage of Donald's liberalism waiting in the wings.  He needs to be very careful; right now he is attacking her 'actions' rather than attacking her on issues.  Though she has an obviously less than stellar record, she has been in the political spotlight for quite sometime including First Lady and Secretary of State.  He concentrates on doing things like showing her barking like a dog, and she comes back on substance and issues; she could make him look child-like and non-presidential and certainly not someone who is ready to be commander and chief on day one. She will make him look too incompetent to be president. Trump maybe the master of the 'Art of the Deal' but Clinton is the master of lies, deception and manipulation.

It looks like Trump will likely be our nominee, I hope he is sharpening his debating skills; she has experience in government and in politics and he best be able to debate her one on one on the issues.  I'm sure her campaign has been studying Trump and finding all his pitfalls; Trump being unable to elaborate on any issue may become very evident as he doesn't seem to have any deep knowledge of any issues, function of government, or foreign affairs.  Having a Trump hotel in China or the Middle East doesn't constitute knowing policy.

I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

A-Lert

« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2016, 05:56:59 pm »

We are all allowed to change our minds. Remember all those stalwart GOP people like Mitt, Boehner, Bush, Ryan, McCain, etc., etc., etc.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2016, 06:19:55 pm »
We are all allowed to change our minds. Remember all those stalwart GOP people like Mitt, Boehner, Bush, Ryan, McCain, etc., etc., etc.

Of course people change their minds; what to order for breakfast, what kind of car to buy, etc., etc., but shifting from a liberal stance to a conservative stance on such issues like abortion, 2nd amendment, foreign affairs, etc., with the ability to ultimately decide the fate of those in this country perhaps could be seen as a shift in position just to win an election.  Just ask Rubio -- he won the election in FL based on his anti-amnesty stance and then changed his mind after election.  How did that work out for him?

The next president will likely seat at least 2 justices; I want them as conservative as possible.  I don't want to take a chance with a liberal who says he's turned conservative (perhaps just to win an election) placing those justices.  The ramifications of liberal justices will be for decades.  Nope, not willing to take that chance.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

A-Lert

« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2016, 07:47:55 pm »
Of course people change their minds; what to order for breakfast, what kind of car to buy, etc., etc., but shifting from a liberal stance to a conservative stance on such issues like abortion, 2nd amendment, foreign affairs, etc., with the ability to ultimately decide the fate of those in this country perhaps could be seen as a shift in position just to win an election.  Just ask Rubio -- he won the election in FL based on his anti-amnesty stance and then changed his mind after election.  How did that work out for him?

The next president will likely seat at least 2 justices; I want them as conservative as possible.  I don't want to take a chance with a liberal who says he's turned conservative (perhaps just to win an election) placing those justices.  The ramifications of liberal justices will be for decades.  Nope, not willing to take that chance.

See those stalwart GOP names I posted? None have anything to do with breakfast. They deceived us.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2016, 08:45:00 pm »
Nice ad, but its disingenuous to say the least. Trump can't even admit that Putin is Not Our Friend.   

"I'd get on 'very well' with Putin if I were president"

"I would talk to him, I would get along with him. I believe — and I may be wrong, in which case I'd probably have to take a different path — but I would get along with a lot of the world leaders that this country is not getting along with," he said

Want more quotes?
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 08:45:23 pm by NavyCanDo »
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

A-Lert

« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2016, 08:58:51 pm »
Nice ad, but its disingenuous to say the least. Trump can't even admit that Putin is Not Our Friend.   

"I'd get on 'very well' with Putin if I were president"

"I would talk to him, I would get along with him. I believe — and I may be wrong, in which case I'd probably have to take a different path — but I would get along with a lot of the world leaders that this country is not getting along with," he said

Want more quotes?

Disingenuous? What about Hillary? She's the subject.