Author Topic: BREAKING: Republican debate CANCELLED after Donald Trump threatened not to show up reopening his public feud with moderator Megyn Kelly  (Read 2292 times)

Offline flowers

No great loss cancelling the debate.  I had to wash my hair and fold the laundry ....  and maybe some Irony too.
:silly:

Offline Paladin

"Donald Trump still hasn't proclaimed himself the "presumptive" Republican presidential nominee, but his decision to skip Monday's Fox News Channel debate in Salt Lake City suggests that he is supremely confident of his eventual victory."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/03/16/skipping-the-next-fox-news-debate-means-donald-trump-is-very-confident/
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline musiclady

Anyone left that doesn't assume Trump is lying   There is nothing he doesn't lie about. He makes Slick Willie seem like a choir boy.
That said, he has to go to AIPAC, make a huge donation, lie to them and tell them he didn't say that he would treat Israel and Palestinians equally.   There will be a well paid for standing ovation.

Wow, is that a good post, Rivergirl!

About cancelling the debate............. I think Trump is still afraid of Megyn Kelly because she's so "mean" to him, but I think he is far more afraid to debate Cruz with just 3 on the stage (Kasich shouldn't be much of a factor no matter what).

Trump against Cruz??  Trump would be annihilated, and I'm thinking, in spite of his enormous ego, that he knows it.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.