Author Topic: Ku Klux Klan Grand Dragon Will Quigg Endorses Hillary Clinton for President - He's retracting his endorsement of Donald Trump  (Read 585 times)

HAPPY2BME

The Klan was, after all, a product of the Democrats..

He says he's retracting his endorsement of Donald Trump.

Hillary Clinton can add a new name to her list of endorsements – a prominent Ku Klux Klan member who says he likes her because of her "hidden agenda."

Will Quigg, a grand dragon of the Ku Klux Klan's California chapter, told the Telegraph Monday that he would be switching his support from Donald Trump to Clinton.

Quigg had endorsed Trump on Twitter in September:

Now, though, he says he's changing his tune.

"We want Hillary Clinton to win," he said. "She is telling everybody one thing, but she has a hidden agenda. She’s telling everybody what they want to hear so she can get elected, because she’s Bill Clinton’s wife, she’s close to the Bushes. Once she’s in the presidency, she’s going to come out and her true colors are going to show. Border policies are going to be put in place. Our second amendment rights that she’s saying she’s against now, she’s not against. She’s just our choice for the presidency."

When asked about the "hidden agenda," Quigg said, "I cannot reveal my sources.”

When the Telegraph asked Quigg why he reneged on his promise to support Trump in the race, he replied: "We don’t like his hair. We think it’s a toupee. He won’t do what he says he will do. He says he’s going to build a 20-foot high fence along with border with Mexico and make them pay. How’s he going to do that?"

Clinton has yet to address the unexpected new endorsement, but some analysts say Quigg's statements seem "suspect."
"Based on his past statements, it doesn’t appear highly credible that he has changed his effusive allegiance to Donald Trump,” Brian Levin, a former New York police officer who is director of the Centre for the Study of Hate and Extremism at California State University in San Bernardino, told the Telegraph. “The timing seems suspect. I think this is a function of not wanting to undermine the Trump campaign.”

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-03-14/ku-klux-klan-grand-dragon-will-quigg-endorses-hillary-clinton-for-president

Offline Carling

Has HRC renounced this endorsement yet?   :silly:
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

HAPPY2BME

Has HRC renounced this endorsement yet?   :silly:

==============================

We'll never know.  At least not on this forum.  (unless I do it?)

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
If nothing else, this has been an entertaining election!   :th_10444:
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline NavyCanDo

Sounds like a deal was struck and this is an attempt at  torpedoing of Hillary - and not a genuine endorsement,
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Carling

Sounds like a deal was struck and this is an attempt at  torpedoing of Hillary - and not a genuine endorsement,

Well of course you'd think that is the case.  Oh the things we can imagine!  :silly:
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 05:23:53 pm by Carling »

Offline NavyCanDo

Well of course you'd think that is the case.  Oh the things we can imagine!  :silly:

If you have a better explanation of why he would switch support from Trump to Hillary, please opine.  They are either not as far politically as they try to appear they are, or there was some other reason he wanted to bring this on Hillary.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline musiclady

I'm sure he supports both Trump and Hillary but was forced to choose...... you know the "lesser of two angels" argument??  :smokin:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Carling

If you have a better explanation of why he would switch support from Trump to Hillary, please opine.  They are either not as far politically as they try to appear they are, or there was some other reason he wanted to bring this on Hillary.

I don't need an explanation.  I don't have the mind of a racist.  Your desperation to pin this on Trump is noted, though.   :silly:

Offline Carling

I'm sure he supports both Trump and Hillary but was forced to choose...... you know the "lesser of two angels" argument??  :smokin:

See now, that's funny and good-spirited!   :beer:

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads

So, you're saying that an endorsement from the KKK could be done with the intention of "harming" a candidate?

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!