Author Topic: Kasich: 'No Way I Would Team Up With Trump'  (Read 501 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kasich: 'No Way I Would Team Up With Trump'
« on: March 15, 2016, 02:56:46 pm »
http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx/?nodeid=719132

Newsmax
Kasich: 'No Way I Would Team Up With Trump'
Tuesday, March 15, 2016 09:25 AM

By: Sandy Fitzgerald

Ben Carson and Chris Christie may have joined forces with Donald Trump after their own presidential campaigns ended, but Ohio Gov. John Kasich said Tuesday there's "no way" he'd team up with him, and he plans to become the GOP presidential nominee himself.

"There's no way I would team up with Donald Trump," Kasich told Fox News' Brian Kilmeade on the "Fox & Friends" program.

"No way. Forget it. I'm going to be the nominee because we're going to win Ohio. We're going to move across this country with the positive attitude of bringing people together."

Kasich said he's had a great record in Washington as a U.S. Representative and in Ohio as governor, and he's got a "positive record of bringing people together, and we're Americans before anything else. We'll fix these things that haunt us and bother us today."

A new Monmouth poll puts Kasich up by 5 points over Trump in Ohio, Kilmeade said, and the winner of Ohio's primary election, being held Tuesday, would take all of Ohio's 66 delegates.

And while Trump has criticized Kasich on his support of free trade and more, the governor told Kilmeade that Ohio is one of the fastest-growing states in the nation.

"We're up over 400,000 jobs," said Kasich. "We're running a $2 billion surplus. Our pensions are strong. Our credit is strong. I have cut taxes by more than any governor in the United States. Come on. We're doing very well here."
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sinkspur

Re: Kasich: 'No Way I Would Team Up With Trump'
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2016, 03:03:25 pm »
Kasich is wise.

Trump just left this Tweet:

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump  9m9 minutes ago

Watching John Kasich being interviewed - acting so innocent and like such a nice guy. Remember him in second debate, until I put him down.

Trump is such scum.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2016, 03:10:11 pm »
Stick to your guns, John. 

You will lose most, if not all of your support (as poor Ben Carson has) if you side with one of the most despicable people to ever run for Presidency.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2016, 03:10:55 pm »
Kasich is wise.

Watching John Kasich being interviewed - acting so innocent and like such a nice guy. Remember him in second debate, until I put him down.

Trump is such scum.

Trump literally hates anyone who challenges him.  He's a frightening person.........

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2016, 05:50:19 pm »
Here's a little help for ya, John:

1:

...and 2:

Offline Carling

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2016, 05:52:47 pm »
Why in the world would Trump drag down his campaign with the Democrat open-borders Kasich?
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline Carling

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2016, 05:53:50 pm »
Kasich is wise.

Trump is such scum.

Kasich insults Trump, Trump replies, and it's Trump who is scum?  Trump did destroy Kasich in that debate.  It was awesome.
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2016, 05:59:38 pm »
Trump literally hates anyone who challenges him.  He's a frightening person.........

Not exactly true. He didn't send out a Tweet about me yet.    But any day I do expect to see this:   

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 

Navycando is a despicable human being. Nobody is as terrible as him, believe me.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline musiclady

« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2016, 06:20:58 pm »
Not exactly true. He didn't send out a Tweet about me yet.    But any day I do expect to see this:   

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 

Navycando is a despicable human being. Nobody is as terrible as him, believe me.

Come to think of it, he hasn't singled me out yet either.

Of course, the fact that he has repeatedly smeared and demeaned women in general includes me, so you may be one of the only ones to avoid his hate-filled wrath......