Author Topic: Left spews vicious hate on Todd Palin in hospital  (Read 499 times)

rangerrebew

Left spews vicious hate on Todd Palin in hospital
« on: March 15, 2016, 09:13:05 am »
Left spews vicious hate on Todd Palin in hospital
'F--k him in the eye with a spike'
Published: 8 hours ago

Left-wing radicals sent out a wave of grotesque reactions on Monday after it was announced that former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin’s husband was hospitalized in a snow-machine accident.

Do you support Trump? Tell the world with this brand new bumper sticker: “DONALD TRUMPS THE REST”

Todd Palin’s injuries were so serious that his wife cut short campaign events on behalf of Republican front-runner Donald Trump. A trip from Florida to Alaska was quickly booked and she headed for home.

Some of the liberal Twitter responses curated by Twitchy include:

David Larry: “If being married to that psycho b—h Sarah Palin didn’t kill him, nothing can.”
    Jake Hart: “Did Todd Palin die yet fingers crossed.”
    Kyle R: “Poor Todd couldn’t stand to hear his abstinence spokeswoman daughter was pregnant with her third baby from her third father.”
    Rob Coombs: “That’s code for, ‘Keep her away from me.'”
    User Angry American: “I hear Todd Palin had himself an accident. F–k him in the eye with a spike.”
    User Dr. Ozmonium: “Oh no is Todd Palin going to die, he said, sarcastically.”
    User Yathink Rilly: “Pretty sure NOBODY GIVES A FLYING F–K RT Todd Palin [is] hospitalized.”

image: http://www.wnd.com/files/2016/03/Kyle-R-Todd-Palin.jpg
Kyle R Todd Palin

Palin chose not to address the vile reactions. She focused on her supporters instead.

“Todd is our rock … toughest guy I know. Thank you for your prayers as he recovers,” Palin said to her 1.24 million Twitter followers and 4.6 million Facebook fans.

Jim Palin, Todd’s father, told the Associated Press his son injured both lungs and fractured eight ribs and a collarbone.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/03/left-spews-vicious-hate-in-response-to-todd-palin-hospitalization/#iGM5DdVAqEdeWGVm.99

A-Lert

Re: Left spews vicious hate on Todd Palin in hospital
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2016, 09:26:04 am »
Perfect example of hate speech. Of course the major media will either totally ignore it or claim it's all Trump's fault.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2016, 11:16:12 am »
Perfect example of hate speech. Of course the major media will either totally ignore it or claim it's all Trump's fault.

I'd like to see the major media ignore all hate speech,  from those running for President on down.   

My best wishes to Todd Palin for a speedy recovery.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2016, 12:21:53 pm »
I'd like to see the major media ignore all hate speech,  from those running for President on down.   
Wouldn't that be nice? But just like schoolyard bullies, the ones who are the most obnoxious get all the attention.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

rangerrebew

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2016, 08:56:49 pm »

If they did that, we would never hear from the democrat party again - which wouldn't be all bad. :nometalk: