Author Topic: Hillary declares the 4 dead at Benghazi compound non-persons  (Read 281 times)

rangerrebew

Hillary declares the 4 dead at Benghazi compound non-persons
« on: March 15, 2016, 02:26:52 pm »
March 15, 2016
Hillary declares the 4 dead at Benghazi compound non-persons

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/03/hillary_declares_the_4_dead_at_benghazi_compound_nonpersons.html

By Thomas Lifson

For the second presidential debate in a row, Hillary Clinton has gravely insulted the memory and the families of the four brave American hung out to dry at the Benghazi compound dead after waiting in vain for air support as they defended a diplomatic facility under her supervision.

Fox News reports:

Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton committed her second gaffe in as many days on the campaign trail Monday night, claiming that the U.S. "didn't lose a single person" in Libya during her time as secretary of state.

Sorry, Fox, it’s not a gaffe, it’s a tell. To Hillary Clinton, the four male officials and warriors don’t matter at all. They are at best an inconvenience. If they were alive, they would have to be dealt with, but because they are dead, they can be forgotten, rendered unworthy of memory.

This has been the pattern of Hillary and her husband throughout their lives. Don’t take it from me, take from her business partner and (former) friend from her early days in Arkansas, Jim McDougall. Jim and his wife Susan became partners with Hillary in the Whitewater real estate development scheme, intended to allow the Clintons to get richer than Bill’s low state government salary and Hillary’s law practice would allow would allow. It was a scam, of course, but Jim took the fall, and died in prison. Before his death, he told NBC (in words that should never be forgotten by anyone contemplating a Rodham presidency, “the Clintons are really sort of like tornadoes moving through people's lives. I'm just one of the people left in the wake of their passing by, but I have no whining or complaining to do, because I have lots of company.''

Add to that list Ambassador Christopher Stevens, Information Officer Sean Smith, and two CIA operatives, Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods, both former Navy SEALs.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 02:28:00 pm by rangerrebew »

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: Hillary declares the 4 dead at Benghazi compound non-persons
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2016, 02:29:50 pm »
She is despicable and absolutely not worthy to be president.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.