Author Topic: WOW! Michelle Fields Continues Lies – Megyn Kelly Gladly Gives Her a Platform to Spread Anti-Trump Hoax (VIDEO)  (Read 1890 times)

HAPPY2BME

Wow!
Horrible hoaxer Michelle Fields is still lying about this fantasy assault by Trump’s campaign manager Corey Lewandowski.

And, of course, Megyn Kelly is still giving her a microphone.

Tonight Michelle claimed, once again, that Corey admitted to the fantasy attack after the fantasy attack happened.
That was debunked days ago. Matt Doyle came clean on that.

Text messages prove Lewandowski never ‘acknowledged’ grabbing @MichelleFields despite ERRONEOUS Daily Beast report: https://t.co/FaA01p1SnQ

— Matthew Boyle (@mboyle1) March 11, 2016

Then she whined about a smear campaign against her.

Maybe because she’s lying?
Here’s the video of what really happened – NOTHING!

Corey walked past her and she never even flinched!

Michelle Fields Cries Wolf (AGAIN!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NoMPxomjiw

Michelle Fields tonight admitted that she did not want to file a criminal report.
Probably because nothing happened.

Let’s hope this goes to court… But it’s doubtful it will make it that far since nothing happened.

And isn’t it about time Corey Lewandowski sues this fraudster?

And Megyn Kelly perpetuates the smear – even though the video just played right in front of her nose!
Good Lord.

Here’s the lies from tonight’s show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvOTgmr2LS8

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/03/wow-michelle-fields-continues-lies-megyn-kelly-glady-promotes-hoax-against-trump-camp-video/

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
I saw all three views and he grabbed her.  All she wanted was an apology.  Instead they want to smear her.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Frank Cannon

Surprise. Jim Hoft trying to blow some hot air into his deflating story. No one believes this garbage Jim is peddling. As a matter of fact Trumpbart is on it's way to ruin because everyone with an ounce of decency is leaving over this cover up.

Pollacks Twitters show they knew she was accosted and tried to shut their reporters up on the matter.
Boyles conversation with Trumps DC Lobbyist Campaign Manager proves it DID happen since he claimed he did it because he didn't know who she was (thought she was an agitator).
Reporters on the scene had eye witness accounts of the event happening.
People inside Trumpbart are leaving specifically because it was revealed to them it actually happened.

A-Lert

Let it go through the legal process. 

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Surprise. Jim Hoft trying to blow some hot air into his deflating story. No one believes this garbage Jim is peddling. As a matter of fact Trumpbart is on it's way to ruin because everyone with an ounce of decency is leaving over this cover up.

Pollacks Twitters show they knew she was accosted and tried to shut their reporters up on the matter.
Boyles conversation with Trumps DC Lobbyist Campaign Manager proves it DID happen since he claimed he did it because he didn't know who she was (thought she was an agitator).
Reporters on the scene had eye witness accounts of the event happening.
People inside Trumpbart are leaving specifically because it was revealed to them it actually happened.

Yep!  I would add that people don't leave their career for nothing.  This story is not going to die easily.  Breitbart was already blacklisted by many conservatives.  Wonder how much money Trump has invested in Breitbart?  Obviously enough to trash your own employee.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline R4 TrumPence

I saw all three views and he grabbed her.  All she wanted was an apology.  Instead they want to smear her.
There is no way to tell if he even touched her. You would need a crystal ball to know that.

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Yep!  I would add that people don't leave their career for nothing. This story is not going to die easily.  Breitbart was already blacklisted by many conservatives.  Wonder how much money Trump has invested in Breitbart?  Obviously enough to trash your own employee.

Wow.  Logic! Refreshing.

A-Lert

There is no way to tell if he even touched her. You would need a crystal ball to know that.

I can't see anything in the videos. I believe one would need x-ray vision  to confirm she said/he said. The courts can settle it.

It's just more distracting fodder perpetrated by the media.

Offline Frank Cannon

Took a while to find this Jim Hoft gem from one of his past BREAKING NEWS pieces....

A-Lert

Took a while to find this Jim Hoft gem from one of his past BREAKING NEWS pieces....

It was posted all over the internet.

Obama Gives Major Swath of Arizona Back to Mexico...
www.infowars.com/obama-gives-major-swath-of-arizona-back...

Infowars.com June 19, 2010. The federal government is now telling American citizens to stay out of three southern Arizona counties. It is too dangerous because of ...

www.eutimes.net/2010/06/obama-gives-major-swath-of...

Jun 15, 2010 · The federal government is now telling American citizens to stay out of three southern Arizona counties. It is too dangerous because of armed smugglers from ..

www.ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=12287

General Discussions ... "Obama Gives Major Swath of Arizona Back to Mexico infowars.com June 19, 2010 The ..." · "Advertisements"
Obama Gives Major Swath of Arizona Back to Mexico
www.corvetteforum.com/forums/politics-religion-and...

Obama Gives Major Swath of Arizona Back to Mexico Politics, Religion & Controversy
Obama Gives Major Swath Of Arizona Back To Mexico...
www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/47976/Obama_Gives_Major...

It Begins... Obama Gives Major Swath of Arizona Back to Mexico

It Begins… Obama Gives Major Swath of Arizona ......
www.liveleak.com/view?i=dfb_1276642767

The federal government is now telling American citizens to stay out of three southern Arizona counties. It is too dangerous because of armed smugglers from Mexico ...
www.wvwnews.net/story.php?id=9027

Obama Gives Major Swath of Arizona Back to Mexico: Immigration; Posted on: 2010-06-16 02:52:57 [ Printer friendly / Instant flyer] Three counties deep inside AZ has ...
It Begins… Obama Gives Major Swath of Arizona Back...
www.sodahead.com/united-states/it-begins-obama-gives...

It was posted all over the internet.

www.infowars.com/obama-gives-major-swath-of-arizona-back...

Infowars.com June 19, 2010. The federal government is now telling American citizens to stay out of three southern Arizona counties. It is too dangerous because of ...

www.eutimes.net/2010/06/obama-gives-major-swath-of...

Jun 15, 2010 · The federal government is now telling American citizens to stay out of three southern Arizona counties. It is too dangerous because of armed smugglers from ..

www.ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=12287

General Discussions ... "Obama Gives Major Swath of Arizona Back to Mexico infowars.com June 19, 2010 The ..." · "Advertisements"
www.corvetteforum.com/forums/politics-religion-and...

Obama Gives Major Swath of Arizona Back to Mexico Politics, Religion & Controversy
Obama Gives Major Swath Of Arizona Back To Mexico...
www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/47976/Obama_Gives_Major...

It Begins... Obama Gives Major Swath of Arizona Back to Mexico

It Begins… Obama Gives Major Swath of Arizona ......
www.liveleak.com/view?i=dfb_1276642767

The federal government is now telling American citizens to stay out of three southern Arizona counties. It is too dangerous because of armed smugglers from Mexico ...
www.wvwnews.net/story.php?id=9027

Obama Gives Major Swath of Arizona Back to Mexico: Immigration; Posted on: 2010-06-16 02:52:57 [ Printer friendly / Instant flyer] Three counties deep inside AZ has ...
It Begins… Obama Gives Major Swath of Arizona Back...
www.sodahead.com/united-states/it-begins-obama-gives...

Thank you.  I thought it was just going to be you obliviously laughing at me tonight...but you have linked infowars, LDS, and the corvette forum to back you up.  888oops888

You are a blessing my friend.  :tinfoil:
Big kiss!

A-Lert

Thank you.  I thought it was just going to be you obliviously laughing at me tonight...but you have linked infowars, LDS, and the corvette forum to back you up.  888oops888

You are a blessing my friend.  :tinfoil:
Big kiss!

Just provided a cross section. I could have posted additional examples, but I believed there was no need. Tinfoil seems to get more coverage. The internet has more than enough conspiracy theory freaks who make a habit of posting misleading headlines and disinformation stories.

The internet has more than enough conspiracy theory freaks who make a habit of posting misleading headlines and disinformation stories.
I could not agree more.  Well played.

HAPPY2BME

Here is Brandon Darby's full statement in response to my questions about Breitbart’s relationship with Trump:

“We have no financial relationship with Donald Trump as an investor, advertiser or in any other capacity at this time — nor have we ever. The insinuation that we do — or did — is a lie. Mr. Trump is a savvy and successful businessman but not the type of investor I partner with in emerging growth companies. In fact, Mr. Trump’s presidential campaign hasn’t — unlike other campaigns — bought digital advertising on our site, though we would certainly be open for business on that front as we are with every campaign from both parties. Many campaigns have taken advantage of the fact Breitbart News Network has nearly 20 million readers and 90 million page views per month.

“We would assume Mr. Trump’s campaign would seek to advertise on our pages just like the campaigns of Scott Walker, Ted Cruz, Ben Carson, Carly Fiorina and others have. As for our coverage of Trump, he’s the Republican frontrunner and we’re glad his campaign — just like every other campaign on the Republican side and certain campaigns on the Democratic side — values our impeccable news judgment and our audience. We are not ashamed that our reporters and editors regularly communicate with him and his staff just like they do with all the other campaigns for the presidency. That’s our job: Get news about what is happening on the campaign trail out to American people. We pride ourselves on being at the forefront of the coverage of the conservative populist movement in America, the United Kingdom and Europe.

“In the U.S., we’ve had reporters present at nearly every presidential campaign launch in both parties and offered unrivaled comprehensive coverage of the entire election as we continue to build a best-in-class news team. As Executive Chairman of a company in this space plus hosting six hours of a national political news show on Sirius XM Patriot every week, I also personally talk with many of the candidates and their senior staffers often — including three different candidates we are scheduling for Sunday night’s show.”