Author Topic: Political Graphics II  (Read 815799 times)

Offline DB

Re: Political Graphics II
« Reply #24925 on: December 03, 2022, 09:54:26 pm »

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #24926 on: December 03, 2022, 10:02:21 pm »
Trump selected Barr.

As did bush... your point?

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #24927 on: December 03, 2022, 10:14:16 pm »
Barr was a sleeping 5th column. As was Pence, as was .. so many others, 'pretending' to be Americans. These are all foreign sovereigns who seek to destroy the American experiment. Just like all their China controlled Democrat authoritarian brothers.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline DB

« Reply #24928 on: December 03, 2022, 10:23:43 pm »

The point should be obvious. Barr was deep swamp and the swamp cleaner selected him to run the DOJ. Trump is responsible for his choices. Bush who was deep swamp selecting deep swamp is no surprise at all.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #24929 on: December 03, 2022, 10:27:12 pm »
The point should be obvious. Barr was deep swamp and the swamp cleaner selected him to run the DOJ. Trump is responsible for his choices. Bush who was deep swamp selecting deep swamp is no surprise at all.

And you knew all of this prior to 2016?
Trump relied on the GOP to recommend candidates for positions.. The GOP is the flaw...

Offline DB

« Reply #24930 on: December 03, 2022, 10:36:58 pm »
Trump relied on the GOP to recommend candidates for positions.. The GOP is the flaw...

Trump is never responsible for anything. The day after the election "Hillary has suffered enough" after a campaign of "lock her up" and that was that...

Offline corbe

« Reply #24931 on: December 03, 2022, 10:52:00 pm »
   His BS detector has always been and still is, screwed up.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #24932 on: December 03, 2022, 10:59:17 pm »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #24933 on: December 03, 2022, 11:01:05 pm »
Yep. Trump's biggest mistake by far was to assume that GOP=conservative, or even MAGA, and to assume any of those weasels on RINO Hill were on board with cleaning out the Swamp. Hell, half of them are card-carrying members.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline corbe

« Reply #24934 on: December 03, 2022, 11:16:56 pm »
   At least Cruz got someone in that served him well for 2 years.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #24935 on: December 03, 2022, 11:31:09 pm »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline corbe

« Reply #24936 on: December 03, 2022, 11:55:44 pm »

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #24937 on: December 04, 2022, 12:14:00 am »

Trump is responsible for his choices. Bush who was deep swamp selecting deep swamp is no surprise at all.

@DB

What a punk-ass response!

Bush isn't responsible because he was "deep swap" was not responsible,but Trump,who is NOT a career politicial was because he allowed a Bush choice to stay in office?

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline corbe

« Reply #24938 on: December 04, 2022, 12:27:14 am »
   I admired his first AG, Jeff Sessions and I understand why he recused himself from the Russian $hit. Up untill his last year with Trump and he dove deep into erasing our Liberties with his Civil Asset Forfeiture law BS. 
   Barr simply conned the great Businessman.

Offline DB

« Reply #24939 on: December 04, 2022, 12:31:23 am »
@DB

What a punk-ass response!

Bush isn't responsible because he was "deep swap" was not responsible,but Trump,who is NOT a career politicial was because he allowed a Bush choice to stay in office?

I didn't say Bush wasn't responsible for anything. He was a disaster on many fronts. I was saying that he was deep swamp and acted like it. That Bush acting deep swamp wasn't a surprise.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #24940 on: December 04, 2022, 12:32:19 am »

Bullcrap.  Trump and Trump alone is responsible for making poor choices. He had the opportunity to vet those recommended to him and certainly a quick 'Google' search might have served him well.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #24941 on: December 04, 2022, 12:33:50 am »
   I admired his first AG, Jeff Sessions and I understand why he recused himself from the Russian $hit. Up untill his last year with Trump and he dove deep into erasing our Liberties with his Civil Asset Forfeiture law BS. 
   Barr simply conned the great Businessman.

Nope, Sessions was up to his eyebrows in corruption.  He did Trump a favor by backing him and Trump returned the favor by making him his AG.  Sessions was quickly bought and paid for.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #24942 on: December 04, 2022, 12:51:58 am »
'Nuff said:

@Oceande

Poor Bay-Bay!

Wassamadd you,baby? Did the rude orange mans hurted your feewlins?

Awwwww!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline corbe

« Reply #24943 on: December 04, 2022, 01:53:59 am »
   For a guy that got his biggest exposure in the Media by uttering, in a New York drawl, You're Fired was completely baffled by REALITY, it seems.  I send this song out to him.

https://youtu.be/g0WPPAN9JyM

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #24944 on: December 04, 2022, 03:16:14 am »

« Reply #24945 on: December 04, 2022, 03:17:24 am »

« Reply #24946 on: December 04, 2022, 03:18:29 am »

« Reply #24947 on: December 04, 2022, 03:23:05 am »