Author Topic: Political Graphics II  (Read 883497 times)

Offline Kamaji

Re: Political Graphics II
« Reply #21075 on: August 12, 2022, 12:51:48 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #21076 on: August 12, 2022, 12:52:18 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #21077 on: August 12, 2022, 12:52:47 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #21078 on: August 12, 2022, 12:53:26 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #21079 on: August 12, 2022, 12:54:16 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #21080 on: August 12, 2022, 12:54:48 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #21081 on: August 12, 2022, 12:56:25 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #21082 on: August 12, 2022, 12:56:43 pm »

Online mountaineer

« Reply #21083 on: August 12, 2022, 01:11:35 pm »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #21084 on: August 12, 2022, 02:19:53 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #21085 on: August 12, 2022, 02:20:25 pm »

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #21086 on: August 12, 2022, 02:21:57 pm »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #21087 on: August 12, 2022, 02:23:39 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #21088 on: August 12, 2022, 02:27:01 pm »

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #21089 on: August 12, 2022, 02:28:54 pm »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #21090 on: August 12, 2022, 02:29:31 pm »

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #21091 on: August 12, 2022, 02:37:43 pm »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #21092 on: August 12, 2022, 02:40:15 pm »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #21093 on: August 12, 2022, 02:45:39 pm »

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #21094 on: August 12, 2022, 03:20:30 pm »

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #21095 on: August 12, 2022, 03:21:15 pm »

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #21096 on: August 12, 2022, 03:23:08 pm »

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #21097 on: August 12, 2022, 03:24:22 pm »

Her fiance' really needs to make a call to an agent and get his Johnson insured.  That overbite could do some serious damage.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #21098 on: August 12, 2022, 03:35:42 pm »

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #21099 on: August 12, 2022, 03:37:45 pm »