Author Topic: Political Graphics II  (Read 815854 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Political Graphics II
« Reply #4075 on: May 09, 2021, 02:17:42 pm »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4076 on: May 09, 2021, 02:51:54 pm »

And that has been the case since Bill Clinton became president.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4077 on: May 09, 2021, 03:36:57 pm »

:bingo:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4078 on: May 09, 2021, 05:22:40 pm »
Before, actually, Ruby Ridge started prior to Clinton taking Office.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #4079 on: May 11, 2021, 06:05:30 pm »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #4080 on: May 13, 2021, 01:55:28 am »

This oldie but goody is more relevant today.

Just stare at her eyes.  You can 'feel' the rage.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline verga

« Reply #4081 on: May 13, 2021, 11:41:49 am »

Just stare at her eyes.  You can 'feel' the rage.
Beauty is only skin deep, but UGLY goes right to the core.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #4082 on: May 13, 2021, 02:02:45 pm »
With that one, the ugly virtually erupts from inside.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4083 on: May 13, 2021, 02:40:55 pm »

@verga

Well,it is only natural for a tranny to be jealous of the beauty of a natural woman,and hate her because of it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline verga

« Reply #4084 on: May 13, 2021, 06:58:27 pm »
@verga

Well,it is only natural for a tranny to be jealous of the beauty of a natural woman,and hate her because of it.
@sneakypete Ladies and Gentlemen right here, this is the reason that I make darn sure I have nothing in my mouth when I read Pete's comments. Monitors are not cheap.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #4085 on: May 14, 2021, 06:17:17 pm »

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4086 on: May 14, 2021, 06:24:35 pm »

You can 'feel' the rage.

And despite all her rage, she is still a rat in a cage.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online corbe

« Reply #4087 on: May 14, 2021, 06:45:00 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4088 on: May 14, 2021, 07:29:19 pm »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online corbe

« Reply #4089 on: May 14, 2021, 08:10:02 pm »
   I have no clue, but it does look like her. @Cyber Liberty
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4090 on: May 15, 2021, 07:48:50 pm »

Online corbe

« Reply #4091 on: May 15, 2021, 07:56:18 pm »

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #4092 on: May 16, 2021, 05:37:34 pm »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #4093 on: May 17, 2021, 04:29:29 pm »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online corbe

« Reply #4094 on: May 18, 2021, 08:54:12 pm »

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4095 on: May 19, 2021, 02:06:45 pm »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4096 on: May 19, 2021, 02:39:55 pm »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online corbe

« Reply #4097 on: May 22, 2021, 08:13:13 pm »

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4098 on: May 22, 2021, 10:25:08 pm »

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #4099 on: May 22, 2021, 10:48:07 pm »

I must note the decline in Latino/Hispanic support roughly follows that decline curve as well, just hasn't gone negative (yet).

C S Lewis