Author Topic: Political Graphics II  (Read 817319 times)

Offline corbe

Re: Political Graphics II
« Reply #4050 on: April 29, 2021, 12:15:15 am »
   And all this time I thought it meant something about Loose straps and I smoked them for years in the USAF and after.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #4051 on: April 29, 2021, 12:21:51 am »
   And all this time I thought it meant something about Loose straps and I smoked them for years in the USAF and after.

Uh huh

Looks like she has the lungs for them.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4052 on: April 29, 2021, 12:22:40 am »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4053 on: April 29, 2021, 04:53:15 am »

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #4055 on: April 30, 2021, 01:05:13 pm »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #4056 on: May 01, 2021, 06:51:16 pm »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4057 on: May 01, 2021, 11:52:27 pm »

@DCPatriot

I think that if Trump doesn't win the next election,the elections after that will be held without "We,the people" even being allowed to vote.

The elites will just hold a board meeting,and announce who our new "President" is after their votes are counted.

And most people just won't give  a damn.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #4058 on: May 02, 2021, 12:31:10 am »
@DCPatriot

I think that if Trump doesn't win the next election,the elections after that will be held without "We,the people" even being allowed to vote.

The elites will just hold a board meeting,and announce who our new "President" is after their votes are counted.

And most people just won't give  a damn.

The real scary thing, @sneakypete  it's not guaranteed that we'll die first before it happens, at this pace.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4059 on: May 02, 2021, 03:08:10 am »
@corbe 

People survive gun fights all the time,too. If they didn't,the army wouldn't need field hospitals.

Soooo,following HER logic,it should be fine for the po-po to bust a few caps in a suspect's ass. After all,people survive gunshot wounds all the time,too.
If the cop had popped a cap in that girls ass there would have been too much of risk it would bounce off and come right back at him!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4060 on: May 02, 2021, 01:10:31 pm »
The real scary thing, @sneakypete  it's not guaranteed that we'll die first before it happens, at this pace.

@DCPatriot

I kinda hope that IF this happens,I will still be around and be able to stage my own personal form of protest.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4061 on: May 02, 2021, 01:12:33 pm »
If the cop had popped a cap in that girls ass there would have been too much of risk it would bounce off and come right back at him!

@GtHawk

Chances are nothing available in a handgun round would penetrate far enough to do any damage. Given that her brain is probably about the size of a peanut,it wouldn't do any good to go for a head shot,either.

« Reply #4062 on: May 02, 2021, 09:40:09 pm »

« Reply #4063 on: May 02, 2021, 09:43:13 pm »

« Reply #4064 on: May 02, 2021, 09:48:46 pm »

« Reply #4065 on: May 02, 2021, 10:07:37 pm »

Offline corbe

« Reply #4066 on: May 03, 2021, 01:27:26 am »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #4067 on: May 03, 2021, 01:58:07 pm »

What are these "sports" things you speak of?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline corbe

« Reply #4069 on: May 05, 2021, 01:28:15 am »

And to think this guy died 32 years ago at the age of 80.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2021, 01:29:38 am by corbe »

Offline corbe

« Reply #4070 on: May 05, 2021, 03:00:44 am »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4071 on: May 05, 2021, 04:45:13 pm »

And to think this guy died 32 years ago at the age of 80.

@corbe

And was smarter the day he died at age 80 than most of us were on our best days,including me.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #4072 on: May 06, 2021, 04:39:31 pm »

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4073 on: May 06, 2021, 06:17:01 pm »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #4074 on: May 08, 2021, 12:08:35 am »