Author Topic: Political Graphics II  (Read 822240 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Political Graphics II
« Reply #2675 on: April 03, 2020, 04:22:46 pm »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2676 on: April 03, 2020, 05:03:06 pm »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline corbe

« Reply #2677 on: April 04, 2020, 01:41:14 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2678 on: April 04, 2020, 02:02:48 pm »

It's good, but it leaves out "Stand up Mr. President, we can't hear you!"
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2679 on: April 04, 2020, 02:19:59 pm »
It's good, but it leaves out "Stand up Mr. President, we can't hear you!"

Oooh, that's cold! I likes it!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2680 on: April 04, 2020, 03:35:23 pm »

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2681 on: April 04, 2020, 08:58:06 pm »

They should have offered her some of their barbecue! More seriously, I think that was a year or so ago at a park (Lake Merritt?) in Oakland, CA. The female was reporting the family for grilling in an area where it's not allowed.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2682 on: April 04, 2020, 10:53:42 pm »
They should have offered her some of their barbecue! More seriously, I think that was a year or so ago at a park (Lake Merritt?) in Oakland, CA. The female was reporting the family for grilling in an area where it's not allowed.
How dare you make such an assumption! Thirty whacks with a wet noodle for being politically incorrect and gender myopic.

Offline corbe

« Reply #2683 on: April 05, 2020, 01:42:56 am »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

« Reply #2684 on: April 05, 2020, 02:04:52 am »

« Reply #2685 on: April 06, 2020, 11:23:37 pm »
Dr. Birx preparing for today's coronavirus briefing

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2686 on: April 06, 2020, 11:28:08 pm »

She sure is a snappy dresser!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2687 on: April 07, 2020, 04:12:11 pm »

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #2688 on: April 07, 2020, 04:45:45 pm »

« Reply #2689 on: April 09, 2020, 09:20:04 pm »

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2690 on: April 09, 2020, 09:28:32 pm »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2691 on: April 09, 2020, 09:41:32 pm »
OK! THAT is phunny!

@Bigun

What's even funnier is it could still happen.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

« Reply #2692 on: April 09, 2020, 09:47:55 pm »

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #2693 on: April 09, 2020, 09:52:00 pm »

Does anyone know the backstory to all those damn scarves?
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2694 on: April 09, 2020, 10:46:32 pm »
Does anyone know the backstory to all those damn scarves?
@Lando Lincoln
Sorry it's at the NYSlimes behind their paywall but seemed to be some sort of Artiste's take on moslem headscarves from the brief look I got.

https://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/14/arts/design/14hidden.html

Description of image from article

A scene from “Undressing/Soyunma” (2006), a video by Nilbar Güres, in which she emerges from layers of colorful scarves.
Credit...Austrian Cultural Forum
[/i]
« Last Edit: April 09, 2020, 10:51:51 pm by GtHawk »

« Reply #2695 on: April 10, 2020, 01:50:35 pm »

« Reply #2696 on: April 10, 2020, 01:56:31 pm »

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #2697 on: April 10, 2020, 02:55:20 pm »

:amen: :silly:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2698 on: April 10, 2020, 03:43:02 pm »
Stolen from Bookface this morning:

=========================================================

From an anonymous FedEx delivery driver...
5 types of customers since the “Rona”:

1) Steve:
He has been waiting for this moment his whole life. He has been drinking boilermakers since 10:00 am in his recliner and his AR is within arms reach. He has 6 months provisions in the basement and a bug out bag due west buried in the woods. Steve demands a handshake as I give him his package. He’s sizing me up as I deliver his ammo.
Steve will survive this, and he will kill you if he needs to.

2) Brad:
He is standing at his window wearing skinny jeans and a Patagonia t-shirt. He is mad because there were no organic tomatoes at Whole Foods today. He points at the ground where he has taped a 6 ft "no go zone" line from his porch. I leave his case of Fuji water, organic granola bites, and his new “Bernie Bro” hat at the tape.
Brad will not survive.
Steve will probably eat him.

3) Nancy:
She has sprayed everything with Thieves oil. Bought all the Clorox wipes, hand sanitizer, toilet paper, meat, and bread from the local grocery chain. She has quarantined her kids and sprays them with a mixture of thieves, lavender, & mint essential oils daily. She has posted every link known to man about “The Rona” on her social media. She will spray you if you break the 6 ft rule. I will leave her yet another case of toilet paper.
She will last longer than Brad, but not Steve.

4) Karen:
She has called everybody and read them the latest news on “The Rona”. She asked for the manager at Albertsons, Walmart, Costco, McDonalds, Walgreens, and Rosaures all before noon demanding more toilet paper. Karen’s kids are currently faking “The Rona” to avoid her. I’m delivering “Hello Fresh” to her.
Karen will not survive longer than Brad.

5) Mary:
Is sitting in the swing watching her kids have a water balloon fight in the front yard as she is on her fourth glass of wine. She went to the store and bought 2 cases of pop tarts, 6 boxes of cereal, 8 bags of pizza rolls, and a 30 roll pack of toilet paper. There is a playlist of Bob Marley, Pink Floyd, and Post Malone playing in the background. I’m bringing her second shipment of 15 bottles of wine in 3 days.

Mary will survive and marry Steve.
Together they will repopulate the earth.
Peace!
I will NOT comply.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #2699 on: April 10, 2020, 03:51:33 pm »
Stolen from Bookface this morning:

=========================================================

From an anonymous FedEx delivery driver...
5 types of customers since the “Rona”:

1) Steve:
He has been waiting for this moment his whole life. He has been drinking boilermakers since 10:00 am in his recliner and his AR is within arms reach. He has 6 months provisions in the basement and a bug out bag due west buried in the woods. Steve demands a handshake as I give him his package. He’s sizing me up as I deliver his ammo.
Steve will survive this, and he will kill you if he needs to.

2) Brad:
He is standing at his window wearing skinny jeans and a Patagonia t-shirt. He is mad because there were no organic tomatoes at Whole Foods today. He points at the ground where he has taped a 6 ft "no go zone" line from his porch. I leave his case of Fuji water, organic granola bites, and his new “Bernie Bro” hat at the tape.
Brad will not survive.
Steve will probably eat him.

3) Nancy:
She has sprayed everything with Thieves oil. Bought all the Clorox wipes, hand sanitizer, toilet paper, meat, and bread from the local grocery chain. She has quarantined her kids and sprays them with a mixture of thieves, lavender, & mint essential oils daily. She has posted every link known to man about “The Rona” on her social media. She will spray you if you break the 6 ft rule. I will leave her yet another case of toilet paper.
She will last longer than Brad, but not Steve.

4) Karen:
She has called everybody and read them the latest news on “The Rona”. She asked for the manager at Albertsons, Walmart, Costco, McDonalds, Walgreens, and Rosaures all before noon demanding more toilet paper. Karen’s kids are currently faking “The Rona” to avoid her. I’m delivering “Hello Fresh” to her.
Karen will not survive longer than Brad.

5) Mary:
Is sitting in the swing watching her kids have a water balloon fight in the front yard as she is on her fourth glass of wine. She went to the store and bought 2 cases of pop tarts, 6 boxes of cereal, 8 bags of pizza rolls, and a 30 roll pack of toilet paper. There is a playlist of Bob Marley, Pink Floyd, and Post Malone playing in the background. I’m bringing her second shipment of 15 bottles of wine in 3 days.

Mary will survive and marry Steve.
Together they will repopulate the earth.
Peace!

LOL!  Thanks for the smile!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald