Author Topic: Trump Mocks Christie to His Face at Rally  (Read 255 times)

Offline sinkspur

Trump Mocks Christie to His Face at Rally
« on: March 15, 2016, 01:01:18 am »
http://www.weeklystandard.com/article/2001567/

Trump Mocks Christie to His Face at Rally

8:22 PM, MAR 14, 2016 | By SHOSHANA WEISSMANN

Chris Christie's unlikely endorsement of Donald Trump and his solemn look on the trail with Trump led some to ask in jest whether he's been held hostage by Trump. Christie said, "I want everyone to know for those who were concerned: I wasn’t being held hostage."

Even if he isn't being held hostage, Trump does seem to be enjoying having fun at Christie's expense.

Monday evening, Trump said Kasich is an even worse absentee governor than Christie.

"And your governor is absentee! He goes—listen to this—'cause I know, 'cause I was there, but I go back, and I still work, you know, I have a job right? You gotta out-do your job. So, your Governor Kasich. If you look at him, and I'm being totally impartial. He goes to New Hampshire, He's living in New Hampshire. Living. Where's Chris, is Chris around? Even more than Chris Christie he was there! Where's—[points to, turns to Christie] right? Even more! I hated to do that, but I had to make my point!"

You can watch the exchange below.

Today, New Jersey Lt. Gov. Kim Guadano attended the funeral of a fallen state trooper in place of Gov. Chris Christie, who was campaigning for Trump.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

Re: Trump Mocks Christie to His Face at Rally
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2016, 01:02:21 am »
You endorse Trump, you volunteer to be mocked and ridiculed in public by him.

Trumpettes are starved for punishment.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2016, 05:56:10 am »
You endorse Trump, you volunteer to be mocked and ridiculed in public by him.

Trumpettes are starved for punishment.

It almost like an abusive pet owner.  Kicking the dog!
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2016, 06:18:35 am »
Trump assured Christie that he would be that last one lined up against the wall.  Lucky fat boy.