Author Topic: Hillary: World Leaders Asking to Endorse Me to Stop Trump  (Read 258 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hillary: World Leaders Asking to Endorse Me to Stop Trump
« on: March 14, 2016, 04:17:50 pm »
http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx/?nodeid=718907

Newsmax
Sunday, March 13, 2016 10:24 PM

By: Greg Richter

World leaders are calling her privately to ask if they can endorse her presidential campaign in hopes of stopping Donald Trump, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said Sunday.

A Trump presidency would hurt America's standing in the world, Clinton argued.

"I am already receiving messages from leaders, and I am having foreign leaders ask if they can endorse me to stop Donald Trump," Clinton said during a CNN Democratic forum. "And I am like, 'No, this is up to Americans, thank you very much."

When asked by forum moderator Jake Tapper if she'd liked to identify any of the leaders who have endorsed her, Clinton declined.

She did say, however, that some had backed her publicly, including Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi.

Renzi said he was making wishes known as a private citizen and as head of Italy's center-left party.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: Hillary: World Leaders Asking to Endorse Me to Stop Trump
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2016, 04:25:17 pm »
Why should we believe anything she says?
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2016, 06:32:40 pm »
From Bizarro World, maybe. She should change her name to Summer's Eve...
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2016, 06:39:34 pm »
http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx/?nodeid=718907

Newsmax
Sunday, March 13, 2016 10:24 PM

By: Greg Richter

World leaders are calling her privately to ask if they can endorse her presidential campaign in hopes of stopping Donald Trump, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said Sunday.

A Trump presidency would hurt America's standing in the world, Clinton argued.

"I am already receiving messages from leaders, and I am having foreign leaders ask if they can endorse me to stop Donald Trump," Clinton said during a CNN Democratic forum. "And I am like, 'No, this is up to Americans, thank you very much."

When asked by forum moderator Jake Tapper if she'd liked to identify any of the leaders who have endorsed her, Clinton declined.

She did say, however, that some had backed her publicly, including Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi.

Renzi said he was making wishes known as a private citizen and as head of Italy's center-left party.

Of course.  "World Leaders" spent almost five years rolling both her and the jug-eared, self-styled emperor for whom she worked.   They liked getting the best of every deal and making America weak and feckless at every turn.