Author Topic: Why George Soros Could Have Major Clout in Either a Trump or Clinton Presidency  (Read 305 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
::Trigger Warning::

As pointed out in several threads here, Trump and Soros have been long time partners. Soros' Fortress Investments and Grove Capital's finger prints have been all over Trump projects and they are even co-defendants in a billion dollar plus RICO Bankruptcy Fraud lawsuit currently in the courts.

Liberal billionaire George Soros could have significant sway in the White House if either of the two major party front-runners, Republican Donald Trump or Democrat Hillary Clinton, is the next commander in chief.

The philanthropist and investor donated $8 million to the pro-Clinton super PAC Priorities USA Action in January. Soros, like Trump, has also been a contributor to the Clinton Foundation. Meanwhile, Soros has had close business associations with Trump that included a $160 million loan for a Trump development....

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/02/29/why-george-soros-could-have-major-clout-in-either-a-trump-or-clinton-presidency/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=story&utm_campaign=ShareButtons

Offline GAJohnnie

Got it. Thought and Reason be damned,  all that matters is we find daily spin fable that the Conservative Media Establishment think will get them a temporary poltical advantage. Habitual lying is now the order of the day. Author and publication would be wise to stop, calm down, and think. Election end, reputations follow you around forever. Really want a reputation as emotionally hysteric habitual  liars "the Blaze"

O’Reilly then asked how Trump could attack Clinton for a foundation that he gave to. Trump answered, “It’s very easy. And I have to tell you this, in all fairness, I thought that money was being put to very good use. I assumed it was being put to whether it’s Haiti or all of the different things that I heard about. I didn’t know about the private airplane rides all over the place and if you look at the kind of expenses that they charge and the way they lived, I had no idea that, but I will say, that as far as the foundation’s concerned, I assumed it was being put to good use, and so did everybody else that gave, and there were a lot of people that gave. They never really did anything for me, but I will say this, if I think they probably would have liked me, and, you know, whether you give here or give there, I got along with everybody, Bill. I got along with everybody..