Author Topic: Trump: ‘All I Know Is What’s on the Internet’  (Read 453 times)

Offline sinkspur

Trump: ‘All I Know Is What’s on the Internet’
« on: March 14, 2016, 01:37:18 am »
Trump: ‘All I Know Is What’s on the Internet’

by TOM S. ELLIOTT   

March 13, 2016 10:50 AM

Donald Trump told a crowd in Kansas City last night that the man who attempted to storm the stage during an earlier rally ”was probably ISIS or ISIS-related.”

Trump also tweeted “He has ties to ISIS. Should be in jail!”

This morning on Meet the Press, Chuck Todd informed Trump the Internet video on which he based his theory is a hoax. 

“I don’t know if he was or not,” Trump admitted. “But all we did was put out what he had on his Internet. He’s dragging the flag, the American flag, which I respect obviously more than you.”

Trump then told Todd it’s up to him to determine if the protester is actually connected to ISIS.

“We have checked it,” Todd said. “That’s my point, sir. There’s no ties to ISIS for this man.”

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/432736/donald-trump-all-i-know-whats-internet?utm_campaign=trueAnthem%3A+Trending+Content&utm_content=56e614cd04d3011539ead3c7&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Bill Cipher

Re: Trump: ‘All I Know Is What’s on the Internet’
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2016, 01:42:47 am »
:facepalm2:

Yeah, this chump is ready for prime time foreign affairs.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2016, 01:44:23 am »
What sites is he going to? At the time he was at the interview, it was on some fringe sites who picked up the prntly hoax. Stuff like the Treehouse and Alex Jones, not anything one would go to for reputable sources.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2016, 02:04:25 am »
What sites is he going to? At the time he was at the interview, it was on some fringe sites who picked up the prntly hoax. Stuff like the Treehouse and Alex Jones, not anything one would go to for reputable sources.

What this says is that Trump has no core, does not research anything, and just believes whatever is beneficial to him on the internet.  Like, as you say, Alex Jones and Treehouse.

And the Trump Caucus on this site.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.