Author Topic: Trump Falsely Claims He 'Never' Said McCain Wasn't a Hero  (Read 1258 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: Trump Falsely Claims He 'Never' Said McCain Wasn't a Hero
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2016, 07:38:31 am »
Trump never said McCain wasn't a war hero in these comments.  He actually calls McCain a "war hero" quite literally.  You can argue about his opinion of liking people that weren't captured, but he does call McCain a "war hero."

Another lie from the GOProgs.  An endless trail of lies and deceit.
Bu11sh1t...and I mean that in the nicest possible way.  The exact words from Trump "He's not a war hero.  He's a war hero because he was captured.  I like people who weren't captured."  here is the link...
www.youtube.com/watch?v=7k1ajHAeXMUso
When I say you are a duplicitous Trump shill, it is only because it is true and you and I both know what he said.  Trump did not call McCain a war hero...he mocked McCain's capture and imprisonment.

You know it.  I know it.  The American people know it.

A-Lert

« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2016, 07:48:37 am »
"He's not a war hero.  He's a war hero because he was captured."

So he is and he isn't. I seem to remember much worse being posted about McCain when he was running for POTUS. Coward and traitor were two of the allegations. Politics are unnecessarily dirty, but then I guess most politicians are.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2016, 08:17:42 am »
So he is and he isn't.

Perfect description of Trump.  He's a floor wax and a desert topping.  He is everything and nothing to all his supporters...and nothing he says really matters.

I can't support a pipe dream.

Smoke on sir.

A-Lert

« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2016, 09:03:00 am »
Perfect description of Trump.  He's a floor wax and a desert topping.  He is everything and nothing to all his supporters...and nothing he says really matters.

Smoke on sir.

That's what the GOP has been feeding us for decades. They deceive, lie and break promises repeatedly. I'm not alone in being fed up. No new taxes/balance the budget, reduce the national debt, smaller government, it's just more BULLSH*T. You are welcome to it.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2016, 12:21:14 pm »
I'm starting to wonder if Trump is so disgusted in what he has said that he pretends he didn't say it?

Well wonder no longer, dear.  The answer is he has no reason to feel disgusted. 

Now go have a nice day.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2016, 02:09:40 pm »

Smoke on sir.

He slices, he dices, he chops, he shreds, but wait, there's more. Send in $19.95 now and you'll also get his incredible sham wow sucking power.