Author Topic: Two more staffers resign from Breitbart  (Read 4823 times)

Offline aligncare

Re: Two more staffers resign from Breitbart
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2016, 06:56:00 pm »
Hey, Okay. I stand corrected.... Then he is an educated slob.  A man should take pride in his appearance not go around looking like a a bum looking for a handout on an Austin TX off ramp.

But then that's just me I guess.

On thing about Trump.  He is a Sonofabitch.  But what is left of his hair is nicely quaffed and he is a well dressed Sonofabitch.

That's president Sonofabitch, to you.  ^-^

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2016, 07:33:31 pm »
Breitbart would be spinning in his grave to see how Ted Cruz sold out to globalist monied interests because he wants to be president so badly.

Not to mention the Bush Cartel   :beer:

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2016, 07:43:50 pm »
Not to mention the Bush Cartel   :beer:

Bush Cartel? 

More spew from the Random Cliche Generator.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2016, 07:46:45 pm »
Hard to tell your average Trumpster and a Bernie support.  They both look like out of work bums.

According to an analytical analysis I read this morning,  the quintessential Trump supporter is a white male without a college degree who's stopped looking for work.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2016, 08:01:43 pm »
According to an analytical analysis I read this morning,  the quintessential Trump supporter is a white male without a college degree who's stopped looking for work.

You may not have paid close enough attention, to learn that two of Trump's supporters on this site are a Doctor and a PhD.

Your condescension does not help advance your position. But hey, lawyers don't have to pay close attention, for they are always the smartest folks in the room, right ??
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Longiron

« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2016, 08:05:44 pm »
You may not have paid close enough attention, to learn that two of Trump's supporters on this site are a Doctor and a PhD.

Your condescension does not help advance your position. But hey, lawyers don't have to pay close attention, for they are always the smartest folks in the room, right ??

Also a Lawyer and Entrepreneur and President/CEO are All Trump supporters.  :seeya:

Offline truth_seeker

« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2016, 08:23:42 pm »
Also a Lawyer and Entrepreneur and President/CEO are All Trump supporters.  :seeya:

I feel humbled, with only two college degrees, and a professional designation. In my circle of friends and relatives, two very successful businessmen.

It would not surprise me to discover the "Bradley Effect." Bradley was a black mayor of Los Angeles. He ran for Governor, but lost.

It was partly attributed to people not publicly stating their unwillingness to vote for a black.

I wonder how many folks will quietly vote FOR Trump, even if they are not public about it. ??

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2016, 08:27:00 pm »
I feel humbled, with only two college degrees, and a professional designation. In my circle of friends and relatives, two very successful businessmen.

It would not surprise me to discover the "Bradley Effect." Bradley was a black mayor of Los Angeles. He ran for Governor, but lost.

It was partly attributed to people not publicly stating their unwillingness to vote for a black.

I wonder how many folks will quietly vote FOR Trump, even if they are not public about it. ??

Trump has underperformed in every primary win, so far.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline truth_seeker

« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2016, 08:59:59 pm »

No deacons for Trump.