Author Topic: WOW! ANTI-TRUMP REPORTER CRIED WOLF! NEW VIDEO Shows Michelle Fields Not Even Bumped by Trump Campaign Manager  (Read 4667 times)

Offline Paladin

First some quotes on this matter from those who seemed to know everything about it:

"Trumpbart has too much invested in their massa to turn against him now. They'll throw one of their own under the bus to keep their lips firmly planted on Trump's ass."

"Lewandowski should be fired. This is not about Michelle being "part of the story." It's about bad people tolerating thuggery.'

"Assaulting female reporters because we think they're not on our side?"

That should be enough to set the tone, the rush to judgement simply because it besmirches Trump. No real evidence needed, thank you very much.

Meanwhile, here is the real evidence.

"WOW!
 What the hell, Michelle?
Breitbart reporter caught fabricating story about Donald Trump Campaign Manager Corey Lewandowski.

Michelle Fields made headlines when she said Lewandowski grabbed her and threw her down on the ground at the Jupiter, Florida victory speech on Tuesday night.

Video 1

Breitbart reporter Michelle Fields filed criminal assault charges with Jupiter, Florida police against Donald Trump’s campaign manager Corey Lewandowski on Friday several days after the incident. Fields claims she suffered a slight bruise when Lewandowski “intentionally” assaulted her.

Video released on Friday shows a fragmented version of Lewandowski walking past Fields.
 (Lewandowski is in the blue shirt. Fields is in the white suit.)

Video 2

On Saturday a new video was released. It clearly shows Lewandowski trying to get Trump out of the room after ending the presser. Reporters are swarming Trump including Michelle Fields. Secret Service is also around Trump.

The video shows Lewandowski walking past Fields. No contact was made. He didn’t even bump into her.

Video 3

FOR THE RECORD: I spoke with Corey Lewandowski on Friday in St. Louis. I’d caution the anti-Trump crowd from pushing this story further.

This video is very damning for the young anti-Trump reporter.
 Good luck with that lawsuit."

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/03/wow-new-video-proves-michelle-fields-not-even-bumped-vy-trump-campaign-manager-lewendowski/

Unfortunately I am not computer savvy enough to include the actual videos supporting this story, and incidentally exonerating Lewandowski. But they can be viewed at the link.
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline Frank Cannon

HonestJohn

There are three other news agency records that show she was.

Plus tweets from Breitbart's editor about covering the story up.

This is a hush job.

Offline Paladin

Police matter now.

It's also a matter for public review and discussion, and how you anti-Trumpsters will believe and post anything so long as it impugns Trump.

Meanwhile, another story about your heroine.

"Gotnews.com can independently confirm that conservative icon Allen West sexually harassed two different women at Pajamas Media using more than a dozen sources.

West, who was fired from Pajamas Media, grabbed the breast of then 24-year-old, Michelle Fields in front of an elevator while the two of them were colleagues. Fields declined to be interviewed on record but three different sources at PJ Media confirmed this story. (Update: Fields repeatedly and emphatically refused comment on the record and asked that I change her earlier confirmation which I have now done.)"

http://gotnews.com/breaking-exclusive-allen-west-has-sexually-harassed-at-least-two-women/

Now just why would a woman claim sexual harassment with one breath and then repudiate it with the next. I am not a woman but seems to me I would want any scuz bucket who grabbed my breast prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and his reputation tarnished forever.
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline Paladin

This is a hush job.

Really? And the videos are part of the coverup?

A-Lert

This is a hush job.

Yes, Breitbart is embarrassed. The anti-Trump media is complicit. Shame on you! :nono:

HonestJohn

Really? And the videos are part of the coverup?

No, this article, which makes no mention of them (as they contradict the approved narrative), is.

Offline sinkspur

Lewandowski spoke to a Breitbart editor acknowledging he did it.  So, there's that.

« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 10:53:40 pm by sinkspur »
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

A-Lert

Lewandowski spoke to a Breitbart editor acknowledging he did it.  So, there's that.

Is that the editor that resigned?

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
That video not only doesn't do what the headline claims (the actual grab or not grab from that angle is completely obscured), it is just a loop edit of less than 2 seconds so it cuts a lot out. All the other videos and images along with Lewandowski's own statement show the Gateway Pundit's claim here not to be true.

Offline sinkspur

Is that the editor that resigned?

No. Boyle is still there and has been silenced by Trumpbart management. But, the cops will no doubt interview him.

A-Lert

No. Boyle is still there and has been silenced by Trumpbart management. But, the cops will no doubt interview him.

www.usatoday.com/.../breitbart-spokesman-resigns.../81688750

Mar 11, 2016 · Breitbart spokesman resigns over Trump incident.

Offline sinkspur

www.usatoday.com/.../breitbart-spokesman-resigns.../81688750

Mar 11, 2016 · Breitbart spokesman resigns over Trump incident.

Your link doesn't work.  Here, let me help you.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2016/03/12/breitbart-spokesman-resigns-over-trump-incident/81688750/

Kurt Bardella, the spokesman, resigned.  Editor Matt Boyle is still at Trumpbart.

Do you even read the stuff you post?
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 11:19:54 pm by sinkspur »

A-Lert

Your link doesn't work.  Here, let me help you.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2016/03/12/breitbart-spokesman-resigns-over-trump-incident/81688750/

Kurt Bardella, the spokesman, resigned.  Editor Matt Boyle is still at Trumpbart.

Do you even read the stuff you post?

I don't follow Breitbart. I knew someone had resigned from someone in the organization because of the rally incident. Why do you get your panties in such a wad over that?

HonestJohn

« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 11:27:35 pm by HonestJohn »

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline sinkspur

I don't follow Breitbart. I knew someone had resigned from someone in the organization because of the rally incident. Why do you get your panties in such a wad over that?

Because you continually embarrass yourself by putting up stuff that others have to come along and correct. This is the third time TODAY that I've corrected something you've posted.

Save yourself some humiliation.  Read what you post.

A-Lert

Because you continually embarrass yourself by putting up stuff that others have to come along and correct. This is the third time TODAY that I've corrected something you've posted.

Save yourself some humiliation.  Read what you post.

Save yourself some heartburn and stop eating GOP sh*t sandwiches.

How are Cruz, Rubio and Kasich doing?

HAPPY2BME

Truth hurts.

Especially liars, weasels, crooks, swindlers, manipulators, and progressive GOPe.

Offline sinkspur

Save yourself some heartburn and stop eating GOP sh*t sandwiches.

How are Cruz, Rubio and Kasich doing?

Changing the subject is the last resort of a person who's lost the argument.

Offline Paladin

That video not only doesn't do what the headline claims (the actual grab or not grab from that angle is completely obscured), it is just a loop edit of less than 2 seconds so it cuts a lot out. All the other videos and images along with Lewandowski's own statement show the Gateway Pundit's claim here not to be true.

Then post those better videos which show the complete story. You know proof of where she claims she was "almost knocked to the ground by Corey Lewandowski."

Post also "Lewandowski's own statement" which proves Field's claims. Don't just claim it. Post it.

Offline sinkspur

Then post those better videos which show the complete story. You know proof of where she claims she was "almost knocked to the ground by Corey Lewandowski."

Post also "Lewandowski's own statement" which proves Field's claims. Don't just claim it. Post it.

The police will interview Lewandowski and Matt Boyle, and the sources whom Boyle told about Lewandowski's admission that he grabbed Fields.

Offline Paladin

The police will interview Lewandowski and Matt Boyle, and the sources whom Boyle told about Lewandowski's admission that he grabbed Fields.

Goody. Now you, AbaraXas, HonestJohn, Bill Cipher, or someone PLEASE post the videos which prove Fields was "almost knocked to the ground by Corey Lewandowski."

AbaraXas states they are out there. "All the other videos...show the Gateway Pundit's claim here not to be true."

So let's see them.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Amazingly the video shows clearly than any other that she was yanked by the guy.

His hand is obscured but you can clearly see she was yanked.

Very clearly.

Offline Paladin

Doggone it, which is it? C'mon guys, have an anti-Trumpster meeting and come up with only one alibi.

Amazingly the video shows clearly than any other that she was yanked by the guy.

His hand is obscured but you can clearly see she was yanked.

Very clearly.

"That video not only doesn't do what the headline claims (the actual grab or not grab from that angle is completely obscured), it is just a loop edit of less than 2 seconds so it cuts a lot out."

Hey, WTF, you claim you see she was "yanked" but, by golly, where's the proof she was " "almost knocked to the ground by Corey Lewandowski." Do those videos show you that also?