Author Topic: Once candidates have Secret Service protection, it's a federal crime to 'impede or disrupt' them  (Read 4059 times)

Offline Carling

Are there three threads on this?  Well why doesn't Trump just have them arrested instead of threatening violence?

Because then the liberals and the GOProggers would say "see he really is a fascist!"

You people have made all of your criticisms of Trump worthless to me because I consistently see two positions played by you all.
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Because then the liberals and the GOProggers would say "see he really is a fascist!"

You people have made all of your criticisms of Trump worthless to me because I consistently see two positions played by you all.

Yep....depends on whose ox is being gored.

Their hatred for Donald Trump won't decrease in scope, because their egos won't allow it....nobody likes to be proven wrong.

So even adopting Leftist tactics is permissible.

It's rather sad, yet amusing to observe.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Yep....depends on whose ox is being gored.

Their hatred for Donald Trump won't decrease in scope, because their egos won't allow it....nobody likes to be proven wrong.

So even adopting Leftist tactics is permissible.

It's rather sad, yet amusing to observe.

May be time for a little self reflection.

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

May be time for a little self reflection.

Not in this sense.

The VAST majority of "This time we got the son-of-a-b*tch" articles posted by the anti-Trump group in here have been proven to be either taken out of context...or downright false.

The archives here are your friend.    :whistle:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald