Author Topic: Trump: "Bernie, Our Communist Friend" Needs To Tell His People To Stop... "My People Are Nice"  (Read 237 times)

HAPPY2BME

VIDEO

DONALD TRUMP: My people are nice. The people that came there were so nice. And let me tell you, the people that were there, that came there, that were invited there, thousands and thousands of people, they caused no problem.

They were taunted. They were harassed by these other people.

These other people, by the way, some represented Bernie, our Communist friend.

Now, really, Bernie should tell his people, there weren’t too many Hillary people there. You know why I mean, in all fairness to Bernie.

The reason there weren’t Hillary people, they have no fervor. There’s no fervor. Say what you want about Bernie. At least they have a little bit of fervor, right?

But, with Bernie — so he should really get up and say to his people, ‘Stop. Stop.’ Not me. Stop. They said, Mr. Trump should get up, and this morning tell his people to be nice. My people are nice, folks. They’re nice.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/03/12/trump_bernie_our_communist_friend_needs_to_tell_his_people_to_stop_my_people_are_nice.html

Bill Cipher

Can't disagree with Trump about the basic premise.  Bernie's people are mostly ugly little sh*ts.