Author Topic: Voters Slam Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio for Blaming Chicago Rally Shutdown on Donald Trump  (Read 4219 times)

Offline sinkspur

I'd like you to prove that.

Thanks.

Why don't you prove that all that bullshit about FB posts is anything more than anecdotal?

A FB site and a dying website do not constitute significant evidence of anything.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 05:18:05 pm by sinkspur »
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
:silly:

That would be like asking Ted Cruz to stop lying. Ain't going to happen.

More like asking a Trump supporter to stop lying about Cruz lying! That sure ain't gonna happen!

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Bill Cipher

You want to talk numbers? Cruz was crushed in Massachusetts' primary, a populous state. Teddy Cruz was barely a blip on the radar there!

And what? So, 700 people in Wyoming voted for St. Cruz and proves what exactly? That Ted Cruz is presidential? That he can sucker in 700 people in Wyoming in addition to his K-Street lobbyists and donors?

Lying Ted is a loser and he knows it -- and the 700 Club in Wyoming know it, too!

Wow.  So now the good folks of Wyoming are in the gutter too, just because they didn't fall in with the Trumpoid cult of personality.

HonestJohn

You want to talk numbers? Cruz was crushed in Massachusetts' primary, a populous state. Teddy Cruz was barely a blip on the radar there!

And what? So, 700 people in Wyoming voted for St. Cruz and proves what exactly? That Ted Cruz is presidential? That he can sucker in 700 people in Wyoming in addition to his K-Street lobbyists and donors?

Lying Ted is a loser and he knows it -- and the 700 Club in Wyoming know it, too!

Massachusetts votes overwhelmingly Democratic in the general.  Highlighting success here is the same as highlighting Rubio's success in Minnesota.

Offline aligncare

Donald J Trump packed more people into a hanger at a rally in Dayton, OH, yesterday, than all the people in Wyoming who voted for Saint Cruz!

Bill Cipher

Donald J Trump packed more people into a hanger at a rally in Dayton, OH, yesterday, than all the people in Wyoming who voted for Saint Cruz!

And that justifies your slur against those people in Wyoming?  Do you really think libeling them is going to win them over to Trump's side if he wins the nomination?

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Freak shows always were inexplicably popular.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline sinkspur

So? 

Elections are not won by popular vote in this country.

Not only is Trump losing in 18 of 19 polls taken since February 1, but he will lose in Ohio and Florida, two states the GOP has to have to win.  And all this blather that Trump might take New York is just that.

Bill Cipher

So? 

Elections are not won by popular vote in this country.

Not only is Trump losing in 18 of 19 polls taken since February 1, but he will lose in Ohio and Florida, two states the GOP has to have to win.  And all this blather that Trump might take New York is just that.

More to the point, general elections aren't won by popular vote in party primaries.

Offline libertybele

More like asking a Trump supporter to stop lying about Cruz lying! That sure ain't gonna happen!

:thumbsup3:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Massachusetts votes overwhelmingly Democratic in the general.  Highlighting success here is the same as highlighting Rubio's success in Minnesota.

Democrats like Trump! Birds of the feather and all that rot!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

A-Lert

And that justifies your slur against those people in Wyoming?  Do you really think libeling them is going to win them over to Trump's side if he wins the nomination?

Are you vying for drama queen crown?

Offline sinkspur