Author Topic: Voters Slam Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio for Blaming Chicago Rally Shutdown on Donald Trump  (Read 4236 times)

HAPPY2BME

Letters From Former Cruz Voters (Over Chicago Anti-Trump Rioters)
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2016, 10:58:20 pm »
Published on Mar 12, 2016

The outrage is deafening over Ted Cruz’s reaction to the Chicago mob that shutdown the Trump rally yesterday.
As usual, however, I suspect that the evil machinations of Cruz and Obama will ultimately benefit Trump. In fact, there is a very relevant Bible verse about this:
“As for you, you meant evil against me, but God meant it for good in order to bring about this present result, to preserve many people alive.”
Here are letters from former Cruz supporters sent over Twitter in the last few hours:
[insert]
But despite this uproar, the press continues to deceive.
[insert]
Read the caption.
But the result will be the same. More energy to Trump. Here’s the Reuters national daily tracking poll taken before the Chicago violence:
[insert}
Trump 43, Cruz 29, Kasich 13.6, and bring up the rear, little Marco with 12.7.
I’m still reporting from Washington. Good day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdMll1kAtjc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdMll1kAtjc

HAPPY2BME

Re: Letters From Former Cruz Voters (Over Chicago Anti-Trump Rioters)
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2016, 11:00:24 pm »
Cubans (from Cuba) against Cruz for not speaking out about Constitutional rights.

A-Lert

Manufactured nonsense.  This is just more dirty tricks and feigned outrage from the Trump drama queens.  They can dish out the most outrageous stuff and then act like wounded victims when anyone speaks the truth that might hurt their lord and master.  Shameful.

"their lord and master." Speaking of outrageous  and being a drama queen! :silly:

A-Lert

https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/03/trump-and-the-left-are-to-blame-for-violence-in-chicago

"Furthermore, the disgusting passion-driven, forceful demand of silence is the modern left’s bread and butter. These first amendment-hating thugs brandishing Soviet flags, flipping off rally-goers and displaying their underwear to news cameras while ripping up Trump banners in defiance are in no way unique to Chicago. This is the new American Red Guard. These are their tactics and these tactics won’t magically disappear after the national convention. Any candidate running for the Republican nomination needs to realize that demonstrations like the one seen in Chicago, sadly, ought to be viewed as a test run for more vulgar displays to come in the Fall.  - See more at: https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/03/trump-and-the-left-are-to-blame-for-violence-in-chicago#sthash.UlK9G27I.dpuf"

Not responding forcefully to the thugs and anarchists will only embolden them.

Offline Frank Cannon

Cruz lost many voters last night. His facebook page is full of them telling they will no longer support him. Even at FR the numbers are huge that are agaisnt him now.

Yeah right. Because FR is so open to any discussions other than how awesome Trump is.

Can you tell me what they are saying about Cruz on Trumps facebook? That should be enlightening as well on Cruz's strength with the voters.

Offline Frank Cannon

Tangible signs that voters are turning on Cruz. This is very ugly.....

Wyoming Caucus

With 74% reporting (17 of 23 precincts), Ted Cruz is leading with 64.8 percent:

Ted Cruz – 64.8%
    Marco Rubio – 25.3%
    Donald Trump – 4.9%
    John Kasich – 0%

A-Lert

Tangible signs that voters are turning on Cruz. This is very ugly.....

Wyoming Caucus

Ted Cruz – 64.8%
    Marco Rubio – 25.3%
    Donald Trump – 4.9%
    John Kasich – 0%

I'm surprised Rubio is doing so well in Wyoming.

Offline Frank Cannon

I'm surprised Rubio is doing so well in Wyoming.

What should surprise you is that Rubio is kicking the hell out of the finest most honest most luxurious most smartest man who ever trod the earth and sold cheap vodka.

Offline GAJohnnie

The hate Trump Always squad can lie to themselves all they want.

The truth will become clear soon no matter how long and desperately they lie to themselves.

Offline Frank Cannon

The hate Trump Always squad can lie to themselves all they want.

The truth will become clear soon no matter how long and desperately they lie to themselves.

Ya got that right Johnnie. Cruz is a real lying piece of shit. Total human debris. Trump has been right all along to say so and these election results bare that out.....

Wyoming Caucus

Ted Cruz – 64.8%
    Marco Rubio – 25.3%
    Donald Trump – 4.9%
    John Kasich – 0%

Offline GAJohnnie

Wow Cruz has 644 whole votes in WY! Why sure Frank, a closed primary in a Western state is really proof that Cruz is unharmed.

Let see what happens when this Cruz mistake has 72 hours more to disseminate and voters go to the polls Tuesday in states that have more then 3 electoral votes and are not deep dark red.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 01:25:55 am by GAJohnnie »

Offline Frank Cannon

Wow Cruz has 644 whole votes in WY! Why sure Frank, a closed primary in a Western state is really proof that Cruz is unharmed.

Let see what happens when this Cruz mistake has 72 hours more to disseminate and voters go to the polls Tuesday in states that have more then 3 electoral votes and are not deep dark red.

Right you are Johnnie. Votes don't count. Facebook posts do.

Carry on with all your good work Johnnie. You are really on top of things and a true asset to the Trump Organization.

A-Lert

What should surprise you is that Rubio is kicking the hell out of the finest most honest most luxurious most smartest man who ever trod the earth and sold cheap vodka.

LOL! You think Wyoming is going to carry your candidate to the nomination?

Offline Paladin

The Chicago rioters are responsible for the Chicago riot.

And they will be back.
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Bill Cipher

The Chicago rioters are responsible for the Chicago riot.

And they will be back.

They are.  I still remember the GOP convention in NYC.  The protests will be orders of magnitude worse in Cleveland this year no matter who is nominated.  I hope and pray Cleveland is prepared.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Cruz lost many voters last night. His facebook page is full of them telling they will no longer support him. Even at FR the numbers are huge that are agaisnt him now.

Oh the little lie that couldn't.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Oh the little lie that couldn't.

I'd like you to prove that.

Thanks.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
No We can't and we won't.  Anecdotal comments by a few people (who likely didn't support Cruz in the first place) mean nothing.

It is likely more people are repulsed by Trump's tactics sanctioning violence at his rallies.

I would say that the polls prove this thread false.

Trump down to 3% and 9% advantage

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/2016_republican_presidential_nomination-3823.html

That is if you are a poll believer!  LOL!!
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Bill Cipher

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/2016_republican_presidential_nomination-3823.html

Don't worry, Trumpoids only believe polls when they show Donnie leading; that is, they disbelieve almost all polls.

Offline sinkspur

Trump is down to Hillary in 18 of 19 polls taken since February 1, and the latest show him down 10 points.  Trump will be lucky to get 50% of the GOP base to support him, and that's a death knell.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Frank Cannon

That is irrelevant. New Media Patriots Radio, a basement pimp operation for Trump, has less than 250 Facebook likes.

Offline aligncare

You want to talk numbers? Cruz was crushed in Massachusetts' primary, a populous state. Teddy Cruz was barely a blip on the radar there!

And what? So, 700 people in Wyoming voted for St. Cruz and proves what exactly? That Ted Cruz is presidential? That he can sucker in 700 people in Wyoming in addition to his K-Street lobbyists and donors?

Lying Ted is a loser and he knows it -- and the 700 Club in Wyoming know it, too!

:silly:

Offline aligncare

I'd like you to prove that.

Thanks.

:silly:

That would be like asking Ted Cruz to stop lying. Ain't going to happen.