Author Topic: HORROR! Conservative Website REDSTATE Calls on Far Left Protesters to BRING GUNS to Trump Rallies  (Read 1314 times)

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum

Offline libertybele

Well we established this new standard around here the last few days that the Candidate is now responsible for all the actions of any of their supporters.

So Cruz needs to be responsible for this.

The rioters in Chicago were chanting "Bernie" so Sander is now considered  responsible for them.

This is why "Guilt by association" is such a stupid tactic to try and use. It can be turned on you as easily as you can use it.

Nope.  Cruz never stated that Trump was responsible for his supporters' actions -- what he did state is Trump IS responsible for his own actions.  Again, he was only pointing out that Trump is reaping what he sowed.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I'm gonna have to block you.  You keep spamming the board with the same crap.  I'm looking for intelligent conversation, not spam.  Seems only fair to tell you I'm blocking you.

And, not only this board: 

To: GLDNGUN

I think last night maybe just sealed the nominations for Trump.

It is a Wellstone Memorial type moment.

Voters are not going to be impressed Cruz/Kaisch/Rubio rushed right out to side with the rioters.

2 posted on Saturday, March 12, 2016 10:20:05 AM by MNJohnnie ( Tyranny, like Hell, is not easily conquered)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies | Report Abuse]

http://freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3408301/posts

I'm beginning to understand where the crazy comes from:  FR.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
And, not only this board: 

I'm beginning to understand where the crazy comes from:  FR.

Beginning?!?!!?! That was obvious to me 15 years ago!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Beginning?!?!!?! That was obvious to me 15 years ago!

No, that's not what I meant.  :nono: I'm beginning to understand how some of the crazy HERE got here.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
No, that's not what I meant.  :nono: I'm beginning to understand how some of the crazy HERE got here.

They haven't been sufficiently deprogrammed yet. Give it time.

Offline ArneFufkin

The more this political season goes on, the more I feel that politics is now filled with crazy people on all sides.

I checked out (Redstate contributor) Neil Stevens' Twitter activity:

« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 09:10:38 pm by ArneFufkin »

A-Lert

Trump brownshirts? Talk about crazies and lunatics.  :silly: