Author Topic: More Cruz Cheats Revealed - Cruz Hacker Inserts 44,000 Cruz Votes in Drudge Online Poll  (Read 440 times)

HAPPY2BME

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZsIdkQ0Jqs

Published on Mar 11, 2016

A Trump Twitterer named Campaign Trump got this letter this morning:
[insert]
“Hi campaign Trump. I have been a Ted Cruz supporter since day one here in Texas. After last night’s debate I have decided to move to the Trump side. Three things shocked me in the last four weeks and I’ll explain this to you. I think the Texas votes were rigged to make Ted Cruz the winner– There are no more Cruz supporters and Trump supporters in Houston. We all were surprised he won.” ”Second, Cruz keeps exaggerating lies about Trump and we are fed up with it now. I’m a Christian and attend Lakewood Church. I cannot support Ted Cruz anymore.”
[insert]
“Third, the Cruz lies on the debate stage and the Drudge poll deceit last night said to me I’m supporting the wrong candidate. So please welcome me on board the Trump train?”
The second big cheat is after last night’s debate, some Cruzer hacker got on the Drudge poll and hacked in and inserted overl 44,000 Cruz votes.
[insert]
As of 11 am, here are the current Drudge results. We assume that the illegal Cruz votes have been removed.
[insert]
Out of nearly 400,000 votes cast, Trump 64%, Cruz 25, Rubio 6, and Kasich 5
Is there any cheat that Cruz -- the fake anointed one – won’t do.
I’m still reporting from Washington. Good day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZsIdkQ0Jqs

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
 :silly:

We've now stooped to Youtube videos.

Best part of the whole spiel: "I’m a Christian and attend Lakewood Church."

Yes, apparently THAT Lakewood Church, the megachurch run by Joel Osteen, the guy who preaches God wants to give you everything you always wanted.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Every campaign does this in online polls. It is rather simple, 5th grade stuff. There are even marketing firms you can hire to manage it. In the Grassroots section several years ago, I put a tutorial on how to do it (more as an FYI of how it is done than as an instruction manual). Whenever you see polls move as fast as the ones on Drudge or CNN, for example, with hundreds of thousands of respondents in a night, you can be sure they are hit by script kids. Especially when those polls get more votes in an hour than the site averages total hits during that time.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Almost as good as the idea that 64% of the voters thought Trump won the debate. Talk about vote manipulation. :silly: :silly:

Or that 50K jumped on the poll and voted in it within 2 minutes of Drudge putting it up.  Online polls are used to drive opinion, not reflect it.