Author Topic: England: Top Doc Axed After Reporting Muslim Surgeon’s Hijab was ‘Spotted with Blood’ Before an Operation, Muslima Surgeon Planned to Operate in her Hijab Despite it Being Against Safety Regulations  (Read 553 times)

Offline mountaineer

Top Doc Axed After Reporting Muslim Surgeon’s Hijab was ‘Spotted with Blood’ Before an Operation, Muslima Surgeon Planned to Operate in her Hijab Despite it Being Against Safety Regulations
Pamela Geller March 9, 2016

Top doc axed in bust-up after reporting Muslim surgeon’s hijab was “spotted with blood” before an NHS operation.

Islamic supremacism before health, welfare or hygiene. That is the message the Royal Hallamshire is sending with this suspension. A prominent surgeon was suspended by the hospital after confronting a fellow surgeon who planned to operate in her hijab, despite it being against safety regulations. She was planning on wearing it during an operation — breaching strict rules. So of course, a Muslim complaint was then raised against Dr Rogozov, and he was suspended.

A hospital probe eventually concluded that he was right to ask woman to change, but no matter. ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Bill Cipher

Pure idiocy.  Rational preventive measures in a hospital must always come before the trappings of religion.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Political correctness before lives.  As it has always been.  Political correctness will get us killed.

« Last Edit: March 11, 2016, 05:44:18 pm by alicewonders »
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Bill Cipher

Trump is an elite liberal insider, one reason why he won't get rid of Obamacare , maybe just rename it Trumpcare, and carry on with the same tired liberal policies, which will eventually include diversity and even death panels. 

Offline mountaineer

Dammit, this thread is about political correctness in England. Could we please leave Trump out of it?  :thud:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Wingnut

Trump is an elite liberal insider, one reason why he won't get rid of Obamacare , maybe just rename it Trumpcare, and carry on with the same tired liberal policies, which will eventually include diversity and even death panels.

Original Comment removed by Wingnut:

Edited:
In the famous words of Emily Litella

"Never mind!"
« Last Edit: March 11, 2016, 07:53:52 pm by Wingnut »

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2016, 05:26:03 pm by EC »
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline flowers

Yet you demand Trump doesn't come up in your area.....BUT TOSS HIM AROUND HERE.  Pfft!

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Yet you demand Trump doesn't come up in your area.....BUT TOSS HIM AROUND HERE.  Pfft!

Piss off. Alice brought him up. Not Bill.

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
Piss off. Alice brought him up. Not Bill.

This is what Alice said:

Political correctness before lives.  As it has always been.  Political correctness will get us killed.

Color me baffled by your accusation.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
She edited it - see, it says so right there.

Both Bill and mountaineer (and me) were responding to her bringing up Trump.

you may now colour yourself unbaffled.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2016, 07:19:58 pm by EC »

Wingnut

She edited it - see, it says so right there.

Both Bill and mountaineer (and me) were responding to her bringing up Trump.

you may now colour yourself unbaffled.

Oh snap.  I owe WM an apology. 

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Just so everybody is CLEAR, yes, I was the first to mention he who shall not be named.  I made my comments about political correctness - which is how I interpreted the story to be about and how I think political correctness will get people killed.

Then I made a comment that's why I like he who shall not be named because he is killing PC.

After I came back and saw everyone so "pissed off" about it - I deleted that comment.  The comments after mine were based on my comment.  I will outright admit that I brought the offending subject up - I forgot myself for a minute and I apologize for bringing it up.

Won't happen again!

:blank:
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!