Author Topic: Live Press Conference - Dr. Ben Carson endorses Donald Trump  (Read 6594 times)

Offline PzLdr

Re: Live Press Conference - Dr. Ben Carson endorses Donald Trump
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2016, 05:11:01 pm »
The two men have buried the hatchet.  I hope Trump has a place for Carson in his cabinet when he becomes our next president.

Surgeon General or head of the VA would be a good fit.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2016, 05:13:01 pm »
Just politics...obviously Fiorina didn't see it that way.

And, of course, her endorsement isn't political, right?
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2016, 05:14:34 pm »

HAPPY2BME

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2016, 07:40:26 pm »

Eventually, one begins to understand that most people let you down in the end.....   **nononono*

This is exactly why people have such  low opinions of politicians. So many do not hold to their principles and the promises they first ran on. I have read two of Ben Carson's books, and he, based on the words he wrote is the ultimate anti-Trump candidate. Or at least he should have been.  I'm very disappointed in him, and reading his FB page which I am still linked to, so it seems are the majority of his FB friends.   

A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2016, 07:44:13 pm »
That comes as no surprise.  Last night Trump mentioned that he would have a place for Carson; he mentioned Department of Education which was kind of surprising.  Hello; how about Surgeon General??

A potted plant could be Surgeon General.

Heading up the overhaul of the Department of Education...or even getting rid of it..along with Common Core...would sell a lot easier with a docile soft-spoken African American neurosurgeon.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline musiclady

« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2016, 07:45:08 pm »
This is exactly why people have such  low opinions of politicians. So many do not hold to their principles and the promises they first ran on. I have read two of Ben Carson's books, and he, based on the words he wrote is the ultimate anti-Trump candidate. Or at least he should have been.  I'm very disappointed in him, and reading his FB page which I am still linked to, so it seems are the majority of his FB friends.   

The most common word used to describe the feelings of Carson's followers is "betrayed."

That sums it up pretty well.  I guess under all the class, Ben is just a politician like the rest.

Disappointing to say the least....
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2016, 07:53:03 pm »
And the personal attacks and hysteric nastiness from the self proclaimed  “Religious Conservatives” in the “Conservative” media, on Twitter, and on Facebook  at Dr Carson  makes you wonder just what religion they actually practice.

Their conduct makes it clear it is not Christianity.

Apparently their religion in “Conservatism” and their god is Cruz.

And then we get the "principled and morality" argument from 'some' members here...trying to maintain the moral high ground.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2016, 07:59:34 pm »
A potted plant could be Surgeon General.

Heading up the overhaul of the Department of Education...or even getting rid of it..along with Common Core...would sell a lot easier with a docile soft-spoken African American neurosurgeon.

If you read the issues on the web pages of Trump, Cruz and Rubio they all say the same thing about Common Core. That's good.    The one difference is Cruz and Rubio want to also reduce or eliminate all together the Department of Education, where Trump wants to appoint, "smart people" over the out of control growing agency, probably making it more powerful than it is today.   I thought the prime directive of conservatism was to shrink the size of government.   
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2016, 08:00:13 pm »
He won't.

Scene:   The Presidential Debates between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton

Trump:

"Isn't it a fact, Ms. Clinton, that your college thesis was titled "It's all about the Fight"? 
And that it happily touted the preaching of Saul Alinsky?   
And that, in fact, his book Rules for Radicals was dedicated to Lucifer?"

Clinton:   "Uhhhh......COUGH....COUGH"  (turning beet red as she grabs the side of her head and faints)

« Last Edit: March 11, 2016, 08:00:51 pm by DCPatriot »

A-Lert

« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2016, 08:09:31 pm »
Scene:   The Presidential Debates between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton

Trump:

"Isn't it a fact, Ms. Clinton, that your college thesis was titled "It's all about the Fight"? 
And that it happily touted the preaching of Saul Alinsky?   
And that, in fact, his book Rules for Radicals was dedicated to Lucifer?"

Clinton:   "Uhhhh......COUGH....COUGH"  (turning beet red as she grabs the side of her head and faints)

I love it. Well done!

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #38 on: March 11, 2016, 08:13:07 pm »

Clinton: Isn't it true that you advocated in your books and in interviews that you will lie to close a deal? Didn't you also have me at your wedding and give he a ton of cash and also hang around with Bill and that pedophile down in the Islands?

Trump: Strong, luxurious, great, marvelous, fantastic.

A-Lert

« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2016, 08:22:23 pm »
Clinton: Isn't it true that you advocated in your books and in interviews that you will lie to close a deal? Didn't you also have me at your wedding and give he a ton of cash and also hang around with Bill and that pedophile down in the Islands?

Trump: Strong, luxurious, great, marvelous, fantastic.

Will she be asking via live feed from jail?

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2016, 08:23:10 pm »
TRUMP’s FIRST MIRICLE   -  HE  CURES THE “INCURABLE”.   

This is Great News!  for those suffering  from  Pathological  conditions.
In November 2015 in Trump’s own words Ben Carson is “Pathological and there is no cure for it”.

A-Lert

« Reply #41 on: March 11, 2016, 08:31:48 pm »
TRUMP’s FIRST MIRICLE   -  HE  CURES THE “INCURABLE”.   

This is Great News!  for those suffering  from  Pathological  conditions.
In November 2015 in Trump’s own words Ben Carson is “Pathological and there is no cure for it”.

Maybe Dr. Carson has a cure for TDS. You could be a beneficiary.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #42 on: March 11, 2016, 08:32:35 pm »
I saw clips of the endorsement. I get the impression that Carson gave Trump a pretty backhanded compliment with his statement that there are "two Donald Trumps—" basically confirming the very suspicions that those of us who oppose him have said all along.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #43 on: March 11, 2016, 08:38:29 pm »
Showing that underneath it all, even gentle Ben is ambitious more than principled.

Eventually, one begins to understand that most people let you down in the end.....   **nononono*

It's extremely disappointing.  I started having my doubts about Dr. C when he went after Cruz with a vengeance and never said a thing about Rubio.  Makes his anger really hard to justify.

A-Lert

« Reply #44 on: March 11, 2016, 08:43:34 pm »
The most common word used to describe the feelings of Carson's followers is "betrayed."

That sums it up pretty well.  I guess under all the class, Ben is just a politician like the rest.

Disappointing to say the least....

Why not stop beating around the bush and  just call him an Uncle Tom?

Online mountaineer

« Reply #45 on: March 11, 2016, 08:44:58 pm »
Because that's not what the poster was saying.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #46 on: March 11, 2016, 08:46:34 pm »

What a crappy and inappropriate thing to say!  Classic troll behavior.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #47 on: March 11, 2016, 08:49:04 pm »

That's just weird.  And not even close to anything I said.   :shrug:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Paladin

« Reply #48 on: March 11, 2016, 08:50:10 pm »

Lol.

I am utterly amazed at the animosity now being directed at a decent man like Dr Carson by the anti-Trump cabal. I understand your disappointment but to question his motives and inner thoughts? Seriously, what is wrong with you people?
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #49 on: March 11, 2016, 08:53:07 pm »
Lol.

I am utterly amazed at the animosity now being directed at a decent man like Dr Carson by the anti-Trump cabal. I understand your disappointment but to question his motives and inner thoughts? Seriously, what is wrong with you people?

:laugh:

Whaddya mean, 'You People', in 3-2-1.....